Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Don't Really Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
Hi Guys,
I'm gonna be going on holidays!
Now your all gonna be like, 'Do we care?' Well to be honest you probably don't :D
Well as it says in my signature i call myself the Thinkerupera i like to be called this because i have thought up of some cool ideas for many servers one in particular being mineplex where i came up with achievement and kit ideas and surprisingly it got a considerable amount of support but still never got added lol :/
I'm going to try and come up with 50 improvements for eggwars whether it be kits achievements or general improvements :D
Well i will post again in a week or 2 with my results :)
Honestly i wanna do this because i have no life and i get bored easy :)
#CUBECRAFTHIREME

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hi Guys,
Now your all gonna be like, 'Do we care?' Well to be honest you probably don't :D
Well as it says in my signature i call myself the Thinkerupera i like to be called this because i have thought up of some cool ideas for many servers one in particular being mineplex where i came up with achievement and kit ideas and surprisingly it got a considerable amount of support but still never got added lol :/
I'm going to try and come up with 50 improvements for eggwars whether it be kits achievements or general improvements :D
#CUBECRAFTHIREME
Um, what does this have to do with eggwars? Maybe put it in https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/everything-else.67/ ?

Also, where did you get the word thingerupera? It took me about 2-3 minutes to try to pernounce! XD

Either way, past that, awesome! Will be great to see your ideas!

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
This is great and i will await your ideas.
In the meantime, however, putting #CUBECRAFTHIREME isn't a very good idea. If you want to apply for staff, then do it but don't ask for promotions in the forums

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Hi Guys,
#CUBECRAFTHIREME
i have no words , are you crazy??? :)

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
Um, what does this have to do with eggwars? Maybe put it in https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/everything-else.67/ ?

Also, where did you get the word thingerupera? It took me about 2-3 minutes to try to pernounce! XD

Either way, past that, awesome! Will be great to see your ideas!
Haha yea much mum used to say it a lot so it kinda stuck and yea i couldn't find where to put it so i put it here cause my ideas are about aggwars

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
This is great and i will await your ideas.
In the meantime, however, putting #CUBECRAFTHIREME isn't a very good idea. If you want to apply for staff, then do it but don't ask for promotions in the forums
yea lol that was a joke i just like putting ideas out there trying to help servers

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom