Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Heyo People

This suggestion can be suggested before but I just didn't found any thread talking about this or just not giving enough information. My idea is to add global stats. This means that you will be able to check your global stats. What I would suggest is to add how many wins,deaths,kills,block walked and etc you have gotten globally. This means that you will be able to check how many wins you got on every gamemode ( Wins from survival+eggwars+skyawars and etc). Any more questions just post them down bellow.

I would also like to suggest to add a site where you can check the stats from every gamemode and the global stats so that you can check your stats even when you aren't playing on cubecraft. Some people will like this because they can share their stats with other people.

Kind regards
Zombie

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Heyo People

This suggestion can be suggested before but I just didn't found any thread talking about this or just no giving enough information. My idea is to add global stats. This means that you will be able to check your global stats. What I would suggest is to add how many wins,deaths,kills,block walked and etc you have gotten globally. This means that you will be able to check how many wins you got on every gamemode ( Wins from survival+eggwars+skyawars and etc). Any more questions just post them down bellow.

Kind regards
Zombie
I like this idea. Maybe there could be a leader board in the lobby?
Something that would be hard is that there are trophies in arcade and I don't know, but maybe more games have different types of things
+1

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I like this idea. Maybe there could be a leader board in the lobby?
Something that would be hard is that there are trophies in arcade and I don't know, but maybe more games have different types of things
+1
I would say that adding other stuff to this leaderboard isn't needed. Just the stats that every gamemode has: hours played, kills, wins and etc. All this stats will be counted and you will see te results of how many hours you were online in all the games modes , how many kills you got in total and etc.

Reactions: Maaarijn

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I would say that adding other stuff to this leaderboard isn't needed. Just the stats that every gamemode has: hours played, kills, wins and etc. All this stats will be counted and you will see te results of how many hours you were online in all the games modes , how many kills you got in total and etc.
I know what you mean, I was saying that, but I was just adding that if there was all on there then it would be difficult

Reactions: Zombiepower
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom