Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Helloo!
First of, I'm not sure if something like this will work, or if there is already something that can undo this.

What is it?
The /ghost command slightly reloads chunks around you so when you are in a glitch block or just glitching/ghost block, you can use /ghost and it quickly reloads the chunks around you (won't affect others).

Why use it?
This could be useful because the ways you can glitch out of blocks are when you are hit out of it or you simply leave the game.

IDK if there is something already that can be done to reload chunks around you, so yah.
Also, I don't know if 'reloading chunks' makes sense, might be just dumb language..

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Helloo!
First of, I'm not sure if something like this will work, or if there is already something that can undo this.

What is it?
The /ghost command slightly reloads chunks around you so when you are in a glitch block or just glitching/ghost block, you can use /ghost and it quickly reloads the chunks around you (won't affect others).

Why use it?
This could be useful because the ways you can glitch out of blocks are when you are hit out of it or you simply leave the game.

IDK if there is something already that can be done to reload chunks around you, so yah.
Also, I don't know if 'reloading chunks' makes sense, might be just dumb language..
This may shock you but this is currently a minecraft feature that exists. Although you don't type a command but you hit a few keys, will edit once I find the keybind.
EDIT : https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/1bm55c/all_the_handy_f3_key_shortcuts/
"Pressing A while holding F3 will reload all chunks."

Reactions: Story and A pigeon
A

A pigeon

Press f3 and q in general , you'll find some cool stuff

F3 and A reload chunks

F3 and B enter hacks mode

F3 and t reload resource packs

F3 and c (secret)

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Helloo!

What is it?

Why use it?

use f3+a to reload youre chunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom