• No

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Well, since the Eula really messed up everything, sadly, the glass cages are one of the bare features of ranks. To do this, the server would use a lot of money. -1. I do have another idea, the team in both team and solo egg wars, the glass will be the color of their color. Example: If I was on team yellow, Instead of normal glass, I'd get yellow glass. So, I guess I'm -.5 on this :)

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
-0.5. Pink glass is the glass I use, and people that use pink glass are generally seen as veteran players :p
Glass is meant to be a donator perk.
Yeah. This is exactly what I was thinking. I purchased a rank exited that I got a lot of perks. One of them being one of the only ones with a special class color.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I'm not too keen on this idea. I (and many others) prefer the glass that we have chosen (whether getting it from a cubelet/rank/whatever) and wouldn't like it to be over ridden by the color of the team. Even with the ability to disable it, many would probably forget or just get frustrated with it. Plus, getting access to most glass colors is one of the few perks that premium players have. Why take it away (essentially)?

Reactions: JerrySox
D

Deleted member 204478

Great idea, but donators and hard working players need a way to show their perks to other players to stand out, and a purpose of donating to the server :P

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
-0.5. Pink glass is the glass I use, and people that use pink glass are generally seen as veteran players :p
Glass is meant to be a donator perk.
so why am I a stone rank and got orange glass :p.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom