Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
This suggestion will be split up into 2, one regarding the glass cages and how it should completely disappear after releasing the players and, secondly make that some minigames include a glass cage (like T.D)

Suggestion Part I :
I have noticed a few players taking advantage of their cages which i think shouldn't be a thing because they might trap themselves in it and wait for the entire game until the very end then leave it
My suggestion is that after they release the players the cages should completely disappear

Suggestion Part II :
I think that some games deserves a proper spawn and cage making it easier for players to grasp their surroundings and prepare their plan on where to go
My Suggestion is that in some games where there are no cages should gain cages because it gives experienced players with the map an unfair advantage because they know exactly where to go, this part of the suggestion is mainly meant for T.D (Tower Defence) or any other game that isn't very fair and should gain cages

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
This suggestion will be split up into 2, one regarding the glass cages and how it should completely disappear after releasing the players and, secondly make that some minigames include a glass cage (like T.D)

Suggestion Part I :
I have noticed a few players taking advantage of their cages which i think shouldn't be a thing because they might trap themselves in it and wait for the entire game until the very end then leave it
My suggestion is that after they release the players the cages should completely disappear

Suggestion Part II :
I think that some games deserves a proper spawn and cage making it easier for players to grasp their surroundings and prepare their plan on where to go
My Suggestion is that in some games where there are no cages should gain cages because it gives experienced players with the map an unfair advantage because they know exactly where to go, this part of the suggestion is mainly meant for T.D (Tower Defence) or any other game that isn't very fair and should gain cages
I guess their is no reason why they should stay, but also the people who hide in the glass are behind in gear so it does not help them. They are also easier to kill.

Also the second suggestion is great!

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I don't really see a reason to remove them.
Do you have a reason to keep them?
It is either one or the other
Cool to show off pink glass :p
what do you mean?, you mean from the vanity section where u select pink glass to show off... you know that will promote targeting
also the people who hide in the glass are behind in gear so it does not help them.
not always, i was on a hardcore game of eggwars and at the very end i found out the 4 player team where all trapped inside 1 glass cage covered in obsidian, you know how hard it was to kill them?
They are also easier to kill.
Not really a proper reason for it to stay
Also the second suggestion is great!
Thank you :D

As for the second suggestion i haven't been receiving any feedback yet 2 people voted for no on the second one without explaining

Reactions: WolfShine
Jan 8, 2017
First option seems like a really cool idea! I recommend that cages be changed to the color of the team that one corresponds to. Does anyone else agree?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom