Would you like to see this implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I really like the idea but 1 problem some people may have, if you want to record people and ban them for crossteaming how is the staff member going to know if it isn't on crossteaming mode? Solution: put something in the scoreboard or repeating in chat that clearly says that you are in what mode. Sorry if this is a bit silly but maybe you can add it to the tread?

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
I really like the idea but 1 problem some people may have, if you want to record people and ban them for crossteaming how is the staff member going to know if it isn't on crossteaming mode? Solution: put something in the scoreboard or repeating in chat that clearly says that you are in what mode. Sorry if this is a bit silly but maybe you can add it to the tread?
Hmmm...Interesting.
First off, if we were to assume that new maps would be created just for this, this problem would already be solved since the maps would give away the gamemode (assuming those made maps were only used for this). Also, i imagine the tab to look different in some way, which could be another giveaway of the gamemode you're playing. And again, i also imagine the armor colours to look different compared to the normal armor colours in some way, which would be another gamemode revealing giveaway. So i'm not too sure if this would be necessary. And like you mentioned, the scoreboard will probably also look different or so i assume. I honestly also think this might be more of a problem for Cube to handle instead of me trying to fix such an already potential in depth problem (not too sure how to describe it). BUT, i'll guess i write it down aswell. Sure. I already have tackled some similiar potential issues so why refuse to add another one now with it's fix.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
TO EVERYONE WHO LIKED THIS, I SUMMON YOU!
FOR NOW THE TIME HAS COME, THAT I NEED THEM LIKKEY LIKEESSS

PLS GO TO THIS THREAD AND LEAVE A LIKE ON MY POST
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/suggestions-compliation.201864/#post-936225

ITS A THREAD COMPILING GOOD QUALITY SUGGESTIONS

F R O M T H E S T A F F

They say they'll forward the mentioned good threads, so please help me out on this if you want to ACTUALLY see it implemented like i do (ofc i do lol) aswell!

Thanks in advance! You're all awesome!

Last edited:

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
When this game used to be the shit?
I'd advise you use kid-friendly language on the forums, thanks. Anyways, I am slightly confused with the concept. What I understand, we are breaking up into further teams and having allies? And we can have more eggs and other things to help? I honestly don't know my opinion on this. It could make the game even more hectic, but it might be a good idea. EggWars, I would agree, is getting quite boring. It might just help... Who knows?

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
I'd advise you use kid-friendly language on the forums
Done, 'fixed', my bad, thought i fixed it before.

I am slightly confused with the concept
Let me start off with asking if you have read the full thread, i tried explaining it as clearly as possible (while also remaining sort of short)

Anyway, it's literally just this: individual seperate teams are allied with other teams, but still stay seperate teams each with their own egg.

Really not as complicated as you might think.

I've had more complaints about people thinking this would make the game more hectic, but i strongly, strongly disagree with that to be quite honest. If you would understand the concept you should be able to see why i say this, it's cause it's not that complicated and the change compared to how the gamemodes we have now work (Normal Eggwars, Speed Eggwars and Solo) really isn't that big (which is why i deem this concept fit to be an Eggwars variation. It's clearly different in a way (especially with the extra additional ideas), while still staying true to the original 'source material'/Eggwars)

I guess the misunderstanding you're experiencing is due to me (still) explaining it in a poor way. So let me try to explain it better: No, nothing gets divided. On the contrary, teams are being added in a sense. It's literally like: team + team + team = 1 team for example. The teams stay seperate, but are still teamed/allies of one another. You're working together with other teams. You have allies, and those allies are different other teams. Get it? Be specific about the things you don't understand if there are still anymore questions next time. But feel free to ask in case you still don't fully get it yet, since i don't want you to judge something for being something it in reality might not be.

Last edited:

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
@_xSuperDanx_ Reasons/reasoning? Could you please elaborate on why you picked no. All criticism is welcome.

I hope this has nothing to do with that joke i once made about you, it wasn't meant to be taken too seriously nor did i mean it in a harmfull or mean way, i'm just quite a jokester at times alright.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
@_xSuperDanx_ Reasons/reasoning? Could you please elaborate on why you picked no. All criticism is welcome.

I hope this has nothing to do with that joke i once made about you, it wasn't meant to be taken too seriously nor did i mean it in a harmfull or mean way, i'm just quite a jokester at times alright.

Just no.

Its the worst idea ever sorry.

I'm not going to join a game with 600 people against me and some hacker or skybaser.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Just no.

I'm not going to join a game with 600 people against me and some hacker or skybaser.
Hm interesting. Alright.

Well let me write a decent response to that.

Ok, that seems clear haha.

That's kinda harsh (even with the sorry at the end), and doubtfull, especially considering the amount of positive feedback i've received on this and due to the very slim chances of this being THE WORST idea out of all the bad ideas ever created on the Cubecraft forums, there's bound to be something even worse, i'm sure of it.

Let me first start of with saying that 600 people is a big exaggeration (but i'm sure you understand that yourself aswell), also, you do understand right, that even if we were to play with these stupidly huge player numbers, that you would also be playing WITH a lot more poeple, which would counter the issue of having to face a lot players.

and some hacker
Why a hacker exactly? Why wouldn't Sentinel (our usefull, handydandy, friendly neighborhood bot) work just the same it does for all the other games here? I don't see why you included this bit to be quite frank. Even if Sentinel for some odd reason would indeed work less effictive in this gamemode, i also don't think it should be considered as a right criteria to devalue a gamemode concept, i just don't think that's right. Since i wouldn't consider the gamemode to blame on this, but instead the anti-cheat bots / moderators doing a poor job and of course the players themselves.

or skybaser.
Already put down a fix for that in my thread. Look up 'Grand scale camping'. But might think of more ways to reduce the chances of this happening. Even though @CommunistCactus stated that camping doesn't happen much on big maps anyway so idk.

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hm interesting. Alright.

Well let me write a decent response to that.

Ok, that seems clear haha.

That's kinda harsh (even with the sorry at the end), and doubtfull, especially considering the amount of positive feedback i've received on this and due to the very slim chances of this being THE WORST idea out of all the bad ideas ever created on the Cubecraft forums, there's bound to be something even worse, i'm sure of it.

Let me first start of with saying that 600 people is a big exaggeration, no, not even big, HUGE actually (but i'm sure you understand that yourself aswell), also, you do understand right, that even if we were to play with these stupidly huge player numbers, that you would also be playing WITH a lot more poeple, which would counter the issue of having to face a lot players.

Why a hacker exactly? Why wouldn't Sentinel (our usefull, handydandy, friendly neighborhood bot) work just the same it does for all the other games here? I don't see why you included this bit to be quite frank. Even if Sentinel for some odd reason would indeed work less effictive in this gamemode, i don't think it should be considered as a right criteria to devalue a gamemode concept, i just don't think that's right. Since i wouldn't consider the gamemode to blame on this, but instead the anti-cheat bots / moderators doing a poor job and of course the players themselves.

Already put down a fix for that in my thread. Look up 'Grand scale camping'.

This is why I don't say why
Because then you argue with my opinion and also are just rude.
So stop.
My answer is final.
It's not necessary.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
This is why I don't say why
Because then you argue with my opinion and also are just rude.
So stop.
My answer is final.
It's not necessary.
Ok, sorry if i was coming across as rude, was not my intention. I try my best to keep it civil around here.
I do indeed critically look at your reasoning/reasons and if i don't agree with it, i ofc go and 'argue' a bit. I'm trying to sell my idea here because i want to see something happen with this concept, ofc i'll try to convince others to an extent that the concept is good. If this annoyed you, i apologize, and will stop (like you requested aswell).

I cannot say though that i am not atleast a little bit disappointed that you aren't up to discuss each others opinions on the matter, which is btw, how i rather look at it, a 'discussion' rather than 'argue- ing'. But it's alright. Just hope not everybody will be like this in the upcoming future who might vote no/maybe aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Heyyoo 420 views. Let's goo.
Joseph_Ducreux1_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
/\ yep, Dont worry though im the only one that voted "no" :rolleyes:
Sorry for bothering you again with this. But i realised i really didnt go far with asking you the whys that would act as the foundation blocks of your opinion. So im gonna ask you: why do you think it wouldnt be fun? I wont try to convince you that my idea is good (since that seems to tick people off), unless youre ok with me trying to do so. I'm just trying to gather pure unadulterated data. Thx in advance dude.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Still awaiting responses from the ones disliking this or not being sure about this, sorry for bugging you with this but i deem the info you could provide me with as to why you dislike it/aren't sure about it to be very valueable. It's quite disappointing when no one seems to want to discuss the concept with me. Just listen to your own gut feeling as to why you dislike it and find your why. C'mon people, this shouldn't be that hard...
Last time i'll ask.

(i'm not giving you guys extra attention cause i hate you all (which should be very clear by now), but because you might have some very fair points and criticism / usefull information that i would really appreciate to hear about, i can't stress this enough).

Last edited:

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Just make their name bold just like your own team, also put the allied teams in the same team chat.

This is not exclusive to this gamemode, it happens already with toxic people breaking egg defenses of their own team.
Just record and report i'd say

Doesn't really happen often with big teams for example mansion and rome.

What do you btw mean with 'just make their name bold'? I don't remember seeing this being a thing already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom