Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 11, 2021
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.
In my (humble) opinion, CubeCraft should remove boring and olds maps like the TNT and Nether one and replace them with new modern maps.

Reactions: V1ndicatør

Frostium

Oct 7, 2021
This is the place to suggest kit rebalancing, right?
My suggestion is for the enderman. Can the timer for getting an enderpearl be lowered by a minute (or two) for all 3 enderpearls? In my experience, the enderman rarely gets to use the enderpearl. That is why barely anybody plays him at all. I think the intention of the timer was so that you couldn't enderpearl to someones base early on and knock them off, but everybody is always done gearing up after two minutes.

lvminary

Feb 23, 2020
Germany
Larger islands in general, more area for PvP. Put smaller Team SkyWars maps in Solo too. Put a kill counter into the scoreboard; Team SkyWars do "{your_kills} ({team_kills})" and also show the selected kit in the scoreboard.

Rework of following maps to make PvP easier on them and making them look more professional:
Flowers, Scare, Temple, Trees, Bones (Bone blocks guys, bone blocks), End, Castle, Nether

Add SkyWars maps in the style of Lucky Island maps. They're a lot better to PvP on.

Remove Tron entirely since that map is just annoying and bad for PvP.

Add vertical knockback when getting hit in air with snowballs and eggs so some satisfying air hit combos are possible when knocking someone off an island. (Look up SkyWars air hits on YouTube)

Probably cobwebs and throwable heal 1 pots (single, stack of 2, stack of 3) in the chest loot.

Nerf saturation healing.

New map style: reversed maps in Solo; that means everyone will spawn circular like in SG in the center of the map on a circular island with a big ring outside them which has the chests with the better loot on it.
Example:
1634223415870.png

Maps with one or two closed rings as the mid island, big center island and the islands on the outside are the player spawns.
Example:
1634223260019.png

Maps which have the spawns connected with the center (+ a ring outside).
Example:
1634223587051.png

Reactions: ImSatisfied

etfi

Jul 10, 2021
As a former Hypixel player I miss being able to customize kit layout in the shop and perhaps also make modes instead of voting since the playstyle in different Chest Item categories is quite different.

SoloWarz3405

Sep 18, 2021
Jordan
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.
Is the skywars update coming very soon?!!!

Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Can anyone help me defeat my boredom currently? 😩
Josher wrote on Daniel Orz's profile.
Welcome to the forums! ^-^
-pokemondjs7- wrote on Organic's profile.
Thanks for the follow back
Drakie❤ wrote on Jukaido's profile.
yooooo
Top Bottom