Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
So (correct me if I’m wrong) survival games used to be a full-time game a few years ago, but later became split into 2 featured game (solo SG and team SG) due to a lack of players. Well as of now, solo and team survival games get a bit more players than the other featured games if I am not mistaken, there is even a chance they might be the most popular featured games. So maybe consider giving it another chance? Maybe it could work like this: at some after August ends, you put the survival games npc in between either EggWars & Lucky Islands, or EggWars & SkyWars, so that it would be highly noticed. Also, above the NPC where it would say “Survival Games” it would say something like NEW GAME! or TEMPORARY RETURN! This would be here for 30 days. If it gets a good amount of players in those 30 days, the game stays forever. If it doesn’t get a good amount, then the game goes back to being featured. Also to get more people playing it, there would of course be a forums and discord announcement, as well as a YouTube video about it, and even on those Minecraft server websites.

React with agree if you feel like SG should get another chance, unsure if you aren’t sure whether it should get a chance or not, or disagree if you feel like it shouldn’t get another chance. Also if you wish, let me know your opinion by posting a reply.

Last edited:

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Survival games is definitely my favorite featured game. I think they should add it back for at least a month and see how the player rates are. Although the attraction to playing it a lot for me might just be because it's a featured game. I still think we can try to bring it back to life.

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
That'd be something awesome to see, Survival Games is one of my favorite games. Imo the idea of temporarily leaving the game there during several days sounds good. It's a fun game and I don't doubt it.

Reactions: Vindicatør

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
So (correct me if I’m wrong) survival games used to be a full-time game a few years ago, but later became split into 2 featured game (solo SG and team SG) due to a lack of players. Well as of now, solo and team survival games get a bit more players than the other featured games if I am not mistaken, there is even a chance they might be the most popular featured games. So maybe consider giving it another chance? Maybe it could work like this: at some after August ends, you put the survival games npc in between either EggWars & Lucky Islands, or Lucky Islands & SkyWars, so that it would be highly noticed. Also, above the NPC where it would say “Survival Games” it would say something like NEW GAME! or TEMPORARY RETURN! This would be here for 30 days. If it gets a good amount of players in those 30 days, the game stays forever. If it doesn’t get a good amount, then the game goes back to being featured. Also to get more people playing it, there would of course be a forums and discord announcement, as well as a YouTube video about it, and even on those Minecraft server websites.

React with agree if you feel like SG should get another chance, unsure if you aren’t sure whether it should get a chance or not, or disagree if you feel like it shouldn’t get another chance. Also if you wish, let me know your opinion by posting a reply.
I agree. I also love survival games and I also think it must be a full-time gamemode.
A lot of player become more active because of this I guess.

Nice suggestion.
I :agree:

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
So (correct me if I’m wrong) survival games used to be a full-time game a few years ago, but later became split into 2 featured game (solo SG and team SG) due to a lack of players.
The Ugly Truth
This happens on all servers in all games.
The Mods(not All) enter the game as a normal player but with op Armor(protection 32767), and nobody can kill it.
Now if a Player lose most of the time, ofcourse he will not play again this game.
thats why -> lack of players.

• Wow
Jan 23, 2021
I completely agree, i feel like sg gets more players than games like blockwars or tower defense. Personally its always been one of my favorite games and i would love to see it as a permanent edition on cubecraft. I have yet to find many sg gamemodes for 1.9 and i feel like it sets cubecraft apart in that aspect.

D

Deleted member 347571

What's the point though? Blockwars shouldn't even be permanent either, neither should Survival Games.. to much issues with Survival Games which need to be fixed first. Also "Cubecraft their brg change" would slowly become "Old Cubecraft" if we keep adding more and more games with a lack of players as someone said above.

It's a great game and i enjoy it myself but i think there should be someone wiith a great thread about Survival Games first which will hopefully have a solution for Survival Games their current META. Maybe they should copy Mineplex their Survival Games? Their SG had 30k players if i remember correctly because it's honestly a good game.. the kits are all a bit more balances meanwhile Cubecraft only has one good kit in SG which is Speed.

I love most of the maps but let's be honest some of them are really big or have annoying places which takes you years to get a kill if there would be someone camping there, obviously this is an unpopular opinion but this is just what i think. SG, BW, or slime would all die out pretty soon at their current state.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Survival Games has been my favorite game by far on the Cubecraft network and I would really love it when survival games makes it's permanent return.

I think giving it a shot for 30 days could work, but I would do it the same way as they did with the Blockwars NPC : Continuously switching from Solo SG to Team SG and so on. This way there's a variety between the games so both modes get more players than they would have when they're both available at the same time.

Maybe they should copy Mineplex their Survival Games?
Absolutely not, it's not CubeCraft's style to just copy other servers their gamemodes. We can tweak survival games a bit but definitely not copy it from another server.

D

Deleted member 347571

Survival Games has been my favorite game by far on the Cubecraft network and I would really love it when survival games makes it's permanent return.

I think giving it a shot for 30 days could work, but I would do it the same way as they did with the Blockwars NPC : Continuously switching from Solo SG to Team SG and so on. This way there's a variety between the games so both modes get more players than they would have when they're both available at the same time.

Absolutely not, it's not CubeCraft's style to just copy other servers their gamemodes. We can tweak survival games a bit but definitely not copy it from another server.
You could take insipiration from their game.

nottodaybud

Aug 3, 2021
So (correct me if I’m wrong) survival games used to be a full-time game a few years ago, but later became split into 2 featured game (solo SG and team SG) due to a lack of players. Well as of now, solo and team survival games get a bit more players than the other featured games if I am not mistaken, there is even a chance they might be the most popular featured games. So maybe consider giving it another chance? Maybe it could work like this: at some after August ends, you put the survival games npc in between either EggWars & Lucky Islands, or EggWars & SkyWars, so that it would be highly noticed. Also, above the NPC where it would say “Survival Games” it would say something like NEW GAME! or TEMPORARY RETURN! This would be here for 30 days. If it gets a good amount of players in those 30 days, the game stays forever. If it doesn’t get a good amount, then the game goes back to being featured. Also to get more people playing it, there would of course be a forums and discord announcement, as well as a YouTube video about it, and even on those Minecraft server websites.

Agree

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey Vindicator, thanks for your suggestion.

Unfortunately at this time Survival Games does not have the player count to return permanently. We've taken a look at the player graphs and it still nearly hits 0 off-peak.

This would be here for 30 days. If it gets a good amount of players in those 30 days, the game stays forever.
We don't at this time need to do this experiment to prove anything since it's featured player count still isn't high enough. Positioning in the lobby doesn't have a terribly large impact on the game itself so we'd still need to be confident in its raw player count before doing so.

Also to get more people playing it, there would of course be a forums and discord announcement, as well as a YouTube video about it, and even on those Minecraft server websites.
These methods are minimal gain, way lower than people think. They are also temporary in that their minuscule effects only last a week if they are lucky.

In a previous response about Slime Survival I wrote that the goal of featured games is to compress the play times throughout the week to a smaller section of time thus boosting the players during that period. By allowing players to play permanently this effect is lost as they can now play on their own schedule thus there are less players playing most of the time. Thus contributing to a lower player count than now.

In conclusion we are not confident enough in Survival Games to add it back to the network and an experiment at this time wouldn't prove anything we don't already know.

~ Marked as denied.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom