Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?


  • Total voters
    15

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
Yes
That and change the fact that if you are the last person alive you no matter what win because if the time runs out you win but if you die
You join the infected and win
So if you die and are the last person alive you just die and don't join infected
 

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
2,397
9,179
498
26
Belgium
I agree with you I think that people who became infected at the beggining deserves more points/experience because If you kill the last player he will just know or I die as a human or I die as an infected but he knows that he will get those points/experience. I agree with you
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom