Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think they should add more perks to Obsidian rank?

• Yes!

Votes: 32 88.9%
  • No! (Say why down below

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Btw not that i’m against this suggestion. Just the arguments are not really strong. Instead of saying that there’s not enough perks you should come with suggestions instead and things to make it more balanced between every rank.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
Why should it? Like please explain something instead of just dropping your statement because I can’t understand what your point if view is.
because obsidian is alot more expensive than a month of plus lol

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
because obsidian is alot more expensive than a month of plus lol
Highest rank? I mean it costs €140 overall from stone...
But Obsidian is lifetime and Plus isn’t. That’s what makes plus more expensive over every other rank. Over a longer time.

What about all the players with Plus rank?
That’s what I meant. They can only handle their reports as adding other ranks to it would be to much for moderators to handle.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
There are not enough staff members to handle /report for more players than they now already have to do so that probably won’t be an option until there are more moderators.
Why should someone that pays £7 have access to /report and someone that pays £140 not? Obsidian ranks are generally gonig to be more trustworthy

Reactions: Feách

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
But Obsidian is lifetime and Plus isn’t. That’s what makes plus more expensive over every other rank. Over a longer time.

That’s what I meant. They can only handle their reports as adding other ranks to it would be to much for moderators to handle.
Strongly disagree with you. I don’t think someone would buy plus for 20 weeks

Reactions: Ronzo

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I think they should introduce a feature called “Sentinel Report,” similar to Hypixel’s “WatchDog Report.” The feature would report a hacker to sentinel and have sentinel aura test the hacker or some other hack tester. The command could be /sr.

Reactions: Ronzo

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Why should someone that pays £7 have access to /report and someone that pays £140 not? Obsidian ranks are generally gonig to be more trustworthy

Strongly disagree with you. I don’t think someone would buy plus for 20 weeks
Why wouldn’t someone? If plus gives more or better perks than obsidian?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Waste of money. I’d rather buy a lifetime rank than a monthly subscription.
But that’s your point of view. Maybe someone wants to support the server by donating over a longer time. Thus plus already has more perks than obsidian so I don’t think they’ll change it as monthly income is worth more for a company than a one time donation.

The point is someone can spend £7 to abuse /report. Someone that spends £140 will be much less likely to abuse
That’s not really how /report works xd. It can’t be spammed as a player can only be reported once (or that’s what I heard) and the amount of money you donate says nothing about skill to recognize hackers or about abusing their perks.

Reactions: Basketman

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
But that’s your point of view. Maybe someone wants to support the server by donating over a longer time. Thus plus already has more perks than obsidian so I don’t think they’ll change it as monthly income is worth more for a company than a one time donation.

That’s not really how /report works xd. It can’t be spammed as a player can only be reported once (or that’s what I heard) and the amount of money you donate says nothing about skill to recognize hackers or about abusing their perks.
The difference is obsidian is lifetime. what happens when you have paid for plus for over 2 years for example. Is it still more worth than buying obsidian? - Also, there's frequent sales which only affect lifetime ranks. So you could buy obsidian for life for the same price as like 8 months of plus

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The difference is obsidian is lifetime. what happens when you have paid for plus for over 2 years for example. Is it still more worth than buying obsidian?
If you take perks in considering yes. Someone donates to the server and receives perks, most of the time they chose to donate an amount of money that fits their preferences for perks. If they like plus more than obsidian, they’ll think it’s worth more money.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
If you take perks in considering yes. Someone donates to the server and receives perks, most of the time they chose to donate an amount of money that fits their preferences for perks. If they like plus more than obsidian, they’ll think it’s worth more money.
Ok so for example, obsidian is currently £66, and you chose to pay for plus instead. What if after paying for about a year, something comes up and you cannot keep paying for plus? you no longer have any perks ( providing you were stone rank before) and if you chose to pay for obsidian instead, you would still have perks as its lifetime. However, this is kinda offtopic

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Top Bottom