• Poll closed .

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
A lot of people are now voting for No Projectiles mode in Skywars, which means that people people who like projectiles can't play a proper game of Skywars due to this. No Projectiles makes it harder to get to people who are building up and sky bridging, since there`s no snowballs to shoot them off etc.

(I know that people have suggested this in the past, but i'm just gonna post it again.)
To fix this problem, is to give no projectiles it's own board, so that people who play no projectiles get to have their own board and the people who play with projectiles get to have their own board.

Or you could add no projectiles onto game signs to show that particular mode will be used on that map etc. and add projectiles onto game signs too. (Suggested by @DragonLord )

Last edited:

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
If this were to be added, I wouldn't like a new board. Would be a problem for the builders too since they'd have to find a space. How about on the game signs it just has a line that says something like "[NO PROJECTILES]" if that game doesn't have them and on games with projectiles it would be "[PROJECTILES]".

Keep in mind that this would be totally random.

D

Deleted member 352903

It's very hard to play with Normal Projectiles, and :O
If this were to be added, I wouldn't like a new board. Would be a problem for the builders too since they'd have to find a space. How about on the game signs it just has a line that says something like "[NO PROJECTILES]" if that game doesn't have them and on games with projectiles it would be "[PROJECTILES]".

Keep in mind that this would be totally random.
I just read this suggestion and I love it

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Would be a problem for the builders too since they'd have to find a space.
They already have a lobby with boards for two separate modes so they wouldn't even have to build a new one.
2017-01-04_19.57.37.png

And the previous lobby had two separate gamemodes as well.
2016-08-26_18.07.13.png

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
1. Going to split community
2. Get a rank if you dont like it
3. I also want a lobby bord special for:
Eggwars:
Half-op and
Normal-normal
Triple-op
Cus i dunt like thoz tho

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like the idea, but i’d say no. Since almost every player votes for no projectiles, they will play that only, and the normal projectiles section would be dead.
It could be better stay as a vote option then adding it’s own board. But this is just my opinion.

Reactions: Steve_PG-=-NL

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I guess. Definitely want to see this then. Thanks for pointing it out.
You were on the server at before they removed 2 of the boards
How did you not know that?
2. Get a rank if you dont like it
Well a rank can’t give you 5 votes
Which is what you are going to need if you even want to vote normal projectiles
3. I also want a lobby bord special for:
“A lobby bord special”
Nailed it

Also your point for eggwars is nullified by the fact that this has and before has had so much support
All 3 of those haven’t had about any support for making a separate boards for any of them
Not even any suggestions

So the argument of doing this with other games instead becomes pointless

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Its cute how all these little girls who used to hide and press shift and throw snowballs at people trying to bridge anywhere just to be annoying are now the ones that are crying that people vote for no projectiles so they can't do that anymore.
I am very thankful that no projectiles was added.
As for your idea, I support it, I hope there is a separate wall for "only projectiles", so that the whole population of projectile lovers (all 20 of you!) can play against each other. I'd actually love to spectate one of your games, I imagine it would last about 30 minutes and everyone would be hiding on their islands waiting for other players to make their moves like a game of chess, while the rest of us are playing no projectiles mode, at a fast pace, the pace skywars was truly meant to be played as.

D

Deleted member 352903

I'd actually love to spectate one of your games, I imagine it would last about 30 minutes and everyone would be hiding on their islands waiting for other players to make their moves like a game of chess, while the rest of us are playing no projectiles mode, at a fast pace, the pace
:eek: actually, yesterday and some days ago I played some Normal Projectiles games with @ZoonTijd @ArianaGrande @lil' sheep and more people. Those games weren't long, play, they were quite quick and fun

Last edited by a moderator:

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
@SpankMeSanta those games only took like 6 minutes. That's not that long, right?
You don't understand, obviously a game where 4 of you know each other and don't want to play like r*t*rds and try to play as pleasantly as possible won't take that long. I'm talking about the average solo game vs everyone you don't know, good luck getting a 6 minute game in one of those lmfao

Just because you like to cross team with your /party in games making them take 6mins doesn't mean everyone else can/wants to

Reactions: Lilleh__
D

Deleted member 352903

You don't understand, obviously a game where 4 of you know each other and don't want to play like r*t*rds and try to play as pleasantly as possible won't take that long. I'm talking about the average solo game vs everyone you don't know, good luck getting a 6 minute game in one of those lmfao

Just because you like to cross team with your /party in games making them take 6mins doesn't mean everyone else can/wants to
I've played games with normal projectiles alone, and it wasn't very long

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom