Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Esku

Apr 15, 2017
México
It would be great if the signatures of the web could be put Gif, I tried to put a gif and the truth is that I could not, if you could put Gif on the web would be incredible.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Someone can have an inappropriate profile picture. Why not disable profile pictures? O,o

Anyways,
It is possible. Look at @Jinjo's signature.
I was told that you used to be able to have gifs and pictures as signatures, but not anymore; but people that still have them were allowed to keep them.

And to this suggestion: YES! I made a picture not so long ago, could easily also make it a GIF, but I couldn't because Cube doesn't allow them as signatures. :(
*searches for picture*
https://i.imgur.com/ollGBTD.png

I know it's not great, but eh

Reactions: Buuuddy and Fliqa

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I do approve of this, however someone may use an inappropriate gif in their signature.
That's funny, we can also put inappropriate stuff in our signature now, we can also have an inappropriate profile picture, we can also post inappropriate messages on our profile, we can also create inappropriate threads, etc etc

For the suggestion itself, I think first step should be to allow images, then the GIFs can come :)

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Gifs in signatures would be cool. I doubt I'd use one myself but as @Suvac suggested, it would be good as a Plus perk. I've previously suggested that gifs as profile pictures could be for Plus only. You can see how that went here.

I'd like it if it was exclusive to Plus members only.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
First Speedrun on Bedwars Duos (1:12min) XGamesMC and ELBuB1sXD
Eli
Nothing is sadder than that time at night when SkyWars stops getting enough players for games to start :despair:
Top Bottom