Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Giants are actually really easy to kill if you have the necessary things to do so Meteor and Zeus potions can take 1 out with only a few of them along with towers to help the only change I think should be made to this mob is both the speed, and the fact that you require a player with a rank to be doing/share with you
But not it's power or health

Some1Crazy

Apr 9, 2017
I disagree with the thought that giants are op and a winning condition. As many other people in this thread have said, they're actually pretty easy to take down with the proper towers. A strong front line defense (artilleries, ice, quake) with at least two level 3 necromancer towers and some potions if needed can take them down easily. And if you're worried about the trailings, just set up some artilleries, an ice, a quake, and maybe a leach if needed at a critical spot towards to back of the map. And if the towers fail to do the work, you always have slow potions and Zeus rage.

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Well @Dcseal I think Giants are not a problem. If u build batteries (An amount of 6 artilleries, 1 mage tower, 1 ice tower and 1 quake tower) or zeus, leech or necromancer, maybe also sorcerer lines, u can beat the giants too easy.

But I agree with u that Giants are the only way of winning. So I Think they can add more troops or maybe make another troops more op to have another possibility of winning the game. Maybe a Elder Guardian would be a good option. Or maybe a Illusion Illager, the new mob from 1.11 version.

However, I agree with u that Giant is the only way of winning. That makes all the games the same and they become boring. CubeCraft team should do something with that.

Best regards,
Ketsaru

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Giants are fine and *not* winning conditions. I have had Giants that I sent get killed before they reach the enemy's base. The game always needs some kind of boss monster.

gerbillover

Jul 27, 2016
I slightly agree.

The Giants themselves are fairly easy to kill. The way I go about this is building about 10 sorcerors and maxing their level, this will kill pretty much anything.

The only issue is the huge amount of mobs that spawn after the Giant dies. It seems to be like 5 magma cubes and 2 slimes, which is op considering that is actually just as expensive as the giant, and they're just as tanky.

In fact, these aren't normally a problem, but it is for me when an enemy player comes and decides to drop like 50 potions on them as they travel down the track. :/
They should add a bigger cooldown on potions, make it like 20-25 seconds.

lala_bros

Aug 12, 2017
After this latest update, giants really aren't a problem anymore. Everyone has all the "premium" towers and can lay down any counter that they want. I played a game after the update in which 2 giants were sent and killed before they even made it 1/4 of the way to the end. This really isn't a problem anymore.

Aug 12, 2017
Pernally i think that giants aren't that good, by the time they are affordable the other team is most likely able to destroy them fast

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
After this latest update, giants really aren't a problem anymore. Everyone has all the "premium" towers and can lay down any counter that they want. I played a game after the update in which 2 giants were sent and killed before they even made it 1/4 of the way to the end. This really isn't a problem anymore.
Since the last update the only way they are useful is through upgrading
they were never that big of a problem to kill in the first place if you were ready for them

ScarletSheepi

Aug 12, 2017
Ever since the update, people are able to use the special towers so the game is more balanced. Now it's more based on the upgrades you purchase to further upgrade the towers, but it's much easier to counter giant attacks now ^w^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
Top Bottom