Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Sauers

Feb 14, 2017
So my son is interested in this eggwars and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get him on it, is it minecraft on the PC, do I need to get MC for the computer and then how would I get on the egg wars? Help an out of touch Dad

Reactions: Golapagos

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello mister.
-First of all, if your son wants to play on this server, he must buy a Premium account of Minecraft: http://www.minecraft.net/

-After purchasing it, you have to install it and play on the version from 1.8 to 1.11 (on this game).

-When you open the game, select the Multiplayer option, and then add this IP selecting "Add server": play.cubecraft.net

-Once done, he will be able to join the server and if he wants to play Eggwars, then he has to click the compass and then the Ender dragon (a black egg in the middle of the chest or screen when he clicks the compass).

If he needs help on the server, I will be able to help him on it tomorrow, just let me know :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
U

Unipotato

Hello Aaron. Playing on CubeCraft is quite simple, just follow these steps.

• Download Minecraft PC, or Minecraft for the computer here: https://minecraft.net/en-us/download/
  • Launch Minecraft in version 1.8 - 1.11.2 and then select the "Multiplayer" option
  • Select "Add Server" and put in the IP address (play.cubecraft.net)
  • He will now be on the server, and free to roam. To go to EggWars, he will need to open the Travel Menu (Compass in first slot of his inventory) and select EggWars from the menu (This is the dragon egg.)
Hope your son is on EggWars and playing soon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aaron Sauers

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Hello mister.
First of all, if your son wants to play on this server, he must buy a Premium account of Minecraft: http://www.minecraft.net/

After purchasing it, you have o install it and play on the version from 1.8 to 1.11 (on this game). When you open the game, select the Multiplayer option, and then add this IP selecting "Add server": play.cubecraft.net
Once done it, he will be able to join the server and if he wants to play Eggwars, then he has to click the compass and then the Wnder dragon (a black egg in the middle of the chest)

If he needs help on the server, I will be able to help him on it tomorrow, just let me know :)
Same here. Get Minecraft first, go add server "play.cubecraft.net" and hop on! Right click the compass then click the egg and you are good to go! I am hopping off for the night, so if you need anything else, feel free to ask as i will check the forums first thing in the morning!

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hey There!
I see you got your answer above. Hope you get it set up for your son!

Also, if you need, you can start a private conversation with me here.

Once you buy minecraft and get a username for it, would you mind giving it to me? I could give your son a basic rundown of cubecraft and minecraft in general. Has your son ever played minecraft or just watched it on sites like youtube?

Reactions: Unipotato

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Man, I was going to try and share some insightful knowlage but you guys beat me to the punch... darn you fast acting forum-ers....

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello mister.
-First of all, if your son wants to play on this server, he must buy a Premium account of Minecraft: http://www.minecraft.net/

-After purchasing it, you have to install it and play on the version from 1.8 to 1.11 (on this game).

-When you open the game, select the Multiplayer option, and then add this IP selecting "Add server": play.cubecraft.net

-Once done, he will be able to join the server and if he wants to play Eggwars, then he has to click the compass and then the Ender dragon (a black egg in the middle of the chest or screen when he clicks the compass).

Hello Aaron. Playing on CubeCraft is quite simple, just follow these steps.

• Download Minecraft PC, or Minecraft for the computer here: https://minecraft.net/en-us/download/
  • Launch Minecraft in version 1.8 - 1.11.2 and then select the "Multiplayer" option
  • Select "Add Server" and put in the IP address (play.cubecraft.net)
  • He will now be on the server, and free to roam. To go to EggWars, he will need to open the Travel Menu (Compass in first slot of his inventory) and select EggWars from the menu (This is the dragon egg.)
Hope your son is on EggWars and playing soon :D

@DutchLemur, @zDutchie. Lock? As the question has been answered already:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
omg its the alpha sigmarator 🤓☝️🐺
marshduck11 wrote on ADORED_GAROU's profile.
Can you please stop bumping every introduction thread?
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Raion's profile.
Wait I know you haha fun to see you in stream! XD
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
duck
Top Bottom