Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
So I've been thinking lately why can't cubecraft get sponsors. I mean other servers have sponsors and I'm thinking why can't Cubecraft get sponsors. So if we do get sponsors, maybe Cubecracft can give some money to charities to help people in need :). This would honestly be amazing if Cubecraft started to give money to charities

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Great idea. That don't really need sponsors but when people purchase ranks maybe with that money cubecraft can donate to charities

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
They need to pay their host and the people working on the games. That and they need to deal with all the whining people on the server by working their butts off to get new content out. Pile on an already stretched out workforce (so I assume), and yeah. They really don't need to be worrying about this right now. Sure, it sounds great, whoo charity. All for helping out those in need. But it's a hell of a lot more complicated then it is on paper.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
They need to pay their host and the people working on the games. That and they need to deal with all the whining people on the server by working their butts off to get new content out. Pile on an already stretched out workforce (so I assume), and yeah. They really don't need to be worrying about this right now. Sure, it sounds great, whoo charity. All for helping out those in need. But it's a hell of a lot more complicated then it is on paper.
The amount that they pay comes nowhere CLOSE to what they make.
If they wanted to they could easily give to a charity.
The Developers are the ones who release new content, (or at least the ones who do most of the work), and the owners would run something like this.
This is just a cool new idea.
Its not at all more complicated than it sounds.

vBooty

Sep 13, 2016
Florida
I know its their money, but maybe like a for a weekend they could do a sale and all money profited goes to a charity of the community's choice?

Nuhh

Sep 13, 2016
Cube Craft is a business.
It's running a business.
They need money for a variety of things.
Donating to the charity would be a great idea, but it'll most probably not happen.
They need the money for the host, buycraft, etc.

vBooty

Sep 13, 2016
Florida
Cube Craft is a business.
It's running a business.
They need money for a variety of things.
Donating to the charity would be a great idea, but it'll most probably not happen.
They need the money for the host, buycraft, etc.
Thats why i suggested maybe just one weekend, they could do a sale promoting players to buy things, and donate to charity, i understand they may not have money to just give but atleast it would be for a good cause.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
  1. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/charity-update.57650/
  2. upload_2016-9-13_19-54-22.png

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
We've donated over £10,000 to charity last year, in summer. Giving to charity is amazing and is something we could do again in future. As for sponsors or 'paying the bills', this isn't something players need to concern themselves about. Just have fun and enjoy the games :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom