Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nextly

Feb 14, 2021
United States
youtu.be
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello :D

So today I was playing Eggwars solo, and there was a fly hacker, after I saw him I started recoding so I can report him after the game, but for some reason the fly hacker
decided to fly up after I start recording. after 10 minutes being in the air he left, and that gave me this idea

Whats my idea?

Kick any players that is higher than the build limit. you may ask why shouldn't we just ban then, that is because they might be using a glitch so if we ban then for cheating, that would be a false ban. and there is no reason for a legit/normal player be 100 block up in the air.

Anyways if you like this suggestion or you want this to get implemented hit that agree button :agree:
But if you disagree with this suggestion you can hit that disagree button :disagree:

Byee!! :heart:

Headqche

Nov 1, 2019
But what if someone is just trying to get to another island and accidentally built up a bit too high, they would get kicked for no reason and I don't really think people would like that ;P

Nextly

Feb 14, 2021
United States
youtu.be
Pronouns
He/Him
But what if someone is just trying to get to another island and accidentally built up a bit too high, they would get kicked for no reason and I don't really think people would like that ;P
Thats why I said kick any players that is higher than the build limit.
if you build so high you can't go higher, thats why there is a build limit.

Last edited:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I disagree, this wouldn’t do much to stop hackers. After getting kicked for going above the build limit, they’ll learn to fly lower, making this useless.

Reactions: Matriox and Slovy

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
This won't stop the hackers, they'll quickly figure out how to avoid a ban or kick

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
That is true but at list you can fight then or bow then
Use a bow? I can easily tell this wasn't put much thought into. There's such thing as an arrow not being able to go past 100 blocks. For that ima change agree to disagree dude. Sorry

Edit: they can also use speed hacks to outrun the bow if they're low. And even use invisible hacks. Hackers are much more capable than you think. Look at 2b2t players. There's so much history that can easily make this post invalid within seconds.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom