Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

datboy

Aug 8, 2016
Hello, some of you might remember me from my previous post where I addressed the eggwars bug regarding getting double deaths and no kills, It’s recently been fixed, something I’m very happy about since I can finally go back to increasing my kills.

There is one complaint I would like to make though. The 20 or so deaths I got the last week which got doubled by the glitch stayed in my statistics, while all the kills I made aren’t there. This really screwed up my previous great kd. I went from about 24 to 15 in about a week time.

This really irritates me since it took me tons of hours to get this far. Is their any way to get my lost kills to register? or at least lose the 20 deaths that got doubled?

I don’t wish to come of as whining, it’s just a game after all, but I’m really sad to see my k/d plummet just because of a bug.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Hello, some of you might remember me from my previous post where I addressed the eggwars bug regarding getting double deaths and no kills, It’s recently been fixed, something I’m very happy about since I can finally go back to increasing my kills.

There is one complaint I would like to make though. The 20 or so deaths I got the last week which got doubled by the glitch stayed in my statistics, while all the kills I made aren’t there. This really screwed up my previous great kd. I went from about 24 to 15 in about a week time.

This really irritates me since it took me tons of hours to get this far. Is their any way to get my lost kills to register? or at least lose the 20 deaths that got doubled?

I don’t wish to come of as whining, it’s just a game after all, but I’m really sad to see my k/d plummet just because of a bug.
The stats are bugging alot which is the staff team aware off. Everything will return to you just be patience. ;)

datboy

Aug 8, 2016
The stats are bugging alot which is the staff team aware off. Everything will return to you just be patience. ;)

Thanks for the quick reply!

It's fixed when it comes to getting kills and death on the scoreboard. I am just wondering if the kills I made the last months will come back, if not I might just quit the game tbh, I have wasted to much time on eggwars to get my kd back up again.

Last edited:

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Thanks for the quick reply!

It's fixed when it comes to getting kills and death on the scoreboard. I am just wondering if the kills I made the last 2 weeks will come back, if not I might just quit the game tbh, I have wasted to much time on eggwars to get my kd back up again.
It will don't worry, the stats can go back to the your stats of couple months ago, don't worry. Every kill/win/death you made while the bug/after the bug will come back.

JustASmile

Feb 22, 2018

You need video evidence, or a picture of your previous kd.

D

Deleted member 59979

As said already, it is a known bug. Your stats are being counted just not displayed. Be patient while it is fixed

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom