Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pedroo

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
I don't agree. I like UHC it's a nice game, it's dead i have to agree but how Survival Games was/is dead and they did an update they should do the same with UHC, give to UHC a second chance. Staff should at least solve the bugs, in my opinion they're the biggest reason why UHC is dead.

Reactions: Juskebat
A

A pigeon

Remove all maps and all kits, make games 12 players, keep it vanilla, remove voting opions, add 4 armour stands, one for team and one for solo for both cutclean and normal mode.

D

Deleted member 59979

My opinion isnt really valid considering I dont know how to play UHC (people keep asking me to but never explained how), but I think they either need to do a huge bug fix and update or remove it. From what I've heard its really buggy.

Reactions: ChaosConjurer

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
My opinion isnt really valid considering I dont know how to play UHC (people keep asking me to but never explained how), but I think they either need to do a huge bug fix and update or remove it. From what I've heard its really buggy.

I've played quite a few games and it's not that buggy. There are a few bugs here and there, but not really.

A

A pigeon

It is bad because 1.9 had some horrible bugs like invisible players on horses, horse kit was OP, they added “maps” and the staff did a bad job beta testing. It had no elo system and therefore no competition. No tryhards.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't think it needs to go, as long as someone plays it, it deserves to stay, it's not many people but still someone
Then they have to get back all the games they once removed.
If not, this is a invalid reason.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Get rid of it because its definitely bringing in a massive player base. View attachment 146395

Nuff said.
The only way to start a UHC game is to either get all your friends to join and farm wins or use alts to start a game.

And that is why, I don't play anymore.

Cubecraft need to put UHC in maintenance or just remove it because it's actually embarrassing for the server.

Reactions: TriangleAttack
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom