Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellanpellan

Sep 5, 2018
Like the member bellaspy wrote some month ago - I couldn't find any answers in the thread i ask the same question:

My kids are (or were) playing games on your server, but as soon as they begins he gets the book appear regarding the privacy agreement, which states to Agree and continue playing or Disagree and get kicked from the server. We click Agree a million times and Done and the book just constantly reappears, how do we get rid of this?

Thanks!

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, could you possibly record the issue you're having and upload it to YouTube and give me the link. Could you also provide me with the username of the account, the minecraft version being used and if mods are being used, what are they. Thanks :D

Reactions: Zombiepower

Ellanpellan

Sep 5, 2018
Hej again!

Thank you for answering! I'll try but - as the quite lost mum I am- what is a mod or mods, we might use?I write again when I uploaded the film at Youtube. ;)

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I've spoken to the developers and he recommended disconnecting, reconnecting pressing/holding shift til something happens, apparently it is a client bug not our server. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sad to not see you in orange! I wish you the best of luck!
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations man! 🎉🎉
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Mannn :(
Thank you for your time with us, it was fun honestly, you will be missed :<
Top Bottom