Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JqstQuinten

Aug 24, 2021
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I want to give a suggestion about the iron kit in hardcore. So in hardcore everything gets more expensive, but the amount of iron you get from the kit doesn't change. I think it should be changed as that's enough to buy 1 pickaxe xD. In my opinion it should be 20-25 to make the kit worth it.

ps. I'm not sure but I think this only applies for Java correct me if I got it wrong tho :)

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Yes everything gets more expensive in hardcore, that's kind of the point though. Other kits contents change depending on the gamemode, however they get less useful in hardcore. This is to fall in line with the prices of items. Since Iron already changes value depending on wether it's OP, Normal, or Hardcore you need the same amount in all gamemodes. However if you were to up the amount of iron in OP it'll become too useful there. And in Hardcore I think it's perfectly fine right now too, you'll need extra iron anyway. Sorry but I'll have to disagree with you on this one.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything! I promise that I will not leak any more weekly topics (The leek emoji isn't even on here, this is so disappointing)
Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Top Bottom