Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How would you rate your new avatar?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplegaze

Jun 20, 2014
Hi everybody, I'm PurpleCoin7777 and I recently discovered a way to make some amazing Minecraft avatars!

The images attached are some avatars, thumbnails, and a background that I made for me and some of my friends. If any of you people who are reading this are interested in getting an avatar for yourself, please reply with this form:

IGN: (In-Game Name) Please put your Minecraft username here so I can get your skin.
Background: Just give me a link to a background image. Please do not put something like "Make it _____ with ____ ____ and ____," Just give me an image.
Information: Tell me what you want to be doing in the image.

Example:

IGN:
PurpleCoin7777
Background:
Information: Holding an iron pickaxe and an enchanted golden apple

Also, IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!111!1one

Please show your support by subscribing to my YouTube channel :) (which I will resume uploading to soon) :)
www.youtube.com/PurpleCoin7777

That's all, and I hope you enjoy your new avatars. :3

With all due respect,
PurpleCoin7777

!AVATAREPIC2.png
!AVATAREPICzA1iveKat-01.png
!AVATAREPICzcodyrocks446-02.png
PurpleCoin7777 - 001.png
SurvivalGamesTemplate2.png
SurvivalGamesTemplate3.png

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
McDonalds :D
Dude your gryergtheryughejgeing quick, jesus, these are amazing. I wanna see how yo do them :3
I will save this in my documents, but I might put this as my desktop backround and might later make It smaller to make it the profile picture.
But dude. Your good. +1 :)
(@PurpleCoin7777)
Also if I put it in me profile pick, in my signature you will 100% get the credit.

Purplegaze

Jun 20, 2014
Dude your gryergtheryughejgeing quick, jesus, these are amazing. I wanna see how yo do them :3
I will save this in my documents, but I might put this as my desktop backround and might later make It smaller to make it the profile picture.
But dude. Your good. +1 :)
(@PurpleCoin7777)
Also if I put it in me profile pick, in my signature you will 100% get the credit.
Thanks! (: :3
I will be making and uploading a tutorial at www.youtube.com/PurpleCoin7777 once my cold gets better. Stay tuned :D

Reactions: Younisco

Purplegaze

Jun 20, 2014
I shrunk it down to under 50 KB and a square so you can use it as a profile pic :)
Enjoy!
MdsCool-1 sq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom