Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8554

Please do mine! :D IGN Is the same as my username.
FYI: This will not replace my Cubecraft avatar, it will replace my Youtube avatar.

D

Deleted member 8554

Please do mine! :D IGN Is the same as my username.
FYI: This will not replace my Cubecraft avatar, it will replace my Youtube avatar.
BTW, make the background a house on a lawn. Also, have me holding a bow and arrow.

GenixSpark30

Nov 8, 2013
IDK
can i have one i think im kinda late for it thou but if u could make one for me that would be awsome!!!

D

Deleted member 8554

I'm not sure if you can do this, but can you make one for my cousin too? Her IGN: Turtlelover0411 Put purple background with white sparkles.

D

Deleted member 8554

Can you record a speed art of mine, pweeeeze? Also, can the house in the background of the picture look like the one from Plants vs. Zombies kinda?

Magma Plays

Jun 1, 2014
Can you record a speed art of mine, pweeeeze? Also, can the house in the background of the picture look like the one from Plants vs. Zombies kinda?
Sure! And just to let you know, I'll be doing a speedart for all avatars I post on this thread (except for avatars people wanted me to edit/remake). :)

D

Deleted member 8554

Sure! And just to let you know, I'll be doing a speedart for all avatars I post on this thread (except for avatars people wanted me to edit/remake). :)
Thanks so much! I hope you have fun making all of our avatars! ^~^

Magma Plays

Jun 1, 2014
I'm sorry everyone. I won't be able to make any avatars today. Something has come up. I'll resume work tomorrow, but I can't assure a time. :)

Reactions: TheCircleOfFire
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom