Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hwb alex

Member
Nov 25, 2021
1
3
4
20
I logged into my sky lock today and everything was going great until i decided to go mine some coal and it actually mined it. It gave me the coal and coal but the gen had disappeared, and everything i placed on my island that had a timer suddenly stopped working. I know this was a problem a year ago and it was fixed but I think it came back, at least for me.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom