Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

I hate when the área is Generating! :( I agree with this idea

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
On Some maps you shelter in houses. The generating area is fun with the tnt.
What TNT?
The reasons why it is made in that way:
  • Saves up space: since it generates the random structure selected (yes, a structure in the void). Saves some disk space.
  • Prevents server from crashing: The duels are sub-servers that, lets be honest, do not have much RAM, doing it in the async mode instead of placing 36171 blocks at the same time prevents the server from crashing.
they are not random structures

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The reasons why it is made in that way:
  • Saves up space: since it generates the random structure selected (yes, a structure in the void). Saves some disk space.
  • Prevents server from crashing: The duels are sub-servers that, lets be honest, do not have much RAM, doing it in the async mode instead of placing 36171 blocks at the same time prevents the server from crashing.
You're right, thank you for the explanation. :P

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
What TNT?

they are not random structures
Yes, they are. It's a random schematic, which the server loads it in the asynchronous mode.

Schematic = pre-defined structure

It makes my life easier saying it is a structure than saying "A schematic, which is a pre-defined structure which it isn't loaded in the seever, until 2 players join, and then, the server remove the structure" :p

Just for further reference, the same like the towers in TD, but bigger and asyncronously.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
This happens, since when you blow up the maps in Insane duels, those maps are reused in normal duels/any other duels. This gives it the need to re-generate the terrain. I had made a similar thread once, and this was the answer.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
This happens, since when you blow up the maps in Insane duels, those maps are reused in normal duels/any other duels. This gives it the need to re-generate the terrain. I had made a similar thread once, and this was the answer.
No and yes. It generates the arena, which is randomly choosed. Any changes made to it, do not matter, since it doesn't saves them

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
so basically you are saying to just have a void map in duels sometimes
there is a difference why other games don't need to generate area the same way because there is a waiting area which allows for it to uigenerate
but for duels the map doesn't necessarily have time do generate thus this was added
No, I'm not suggesting void duels. ;-;
Well, I don't think maps will generate if you're in the waiting lobby, they're just playable.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
RobinDn wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :D
SpringWarz wrote on SanCookie's profile.
If you come back, I will stop eating the cookies
Otherworld wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything, Mit 💙
Top Bottom