• Guilds

• Bedrock / Java friends

• I like all of them :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
Hey, I would like to suggest some cool Skywars updates to you, here you go:

Armoury update
As some of you might know (If not click HERE), Armoury is Cubecraft's automatic kits and shop system. It contains a lot of cool features, but I would really like to see "Random Kit" on the menu as well. It could mean two things:

1. You click
Random Kit and you get a random kit (Even though you purchased it or not).
2. You click
Random Kit and you get one of the kits you purchased before.

Ingame cosmetics
It would be really cool to have a type of Ingame Cosmetic, such as selecting a block to get in your chest. It's a short suggestion, but I hope you understand my idea.

Training minigames
I would really like to have a sort of training minigame, for example, to train your reaction speed. Also a short suggestion, but you could make any type of training minigame, it's just the idea.

Minerware questions/minigames
I'll just list some questions or minigames in here:

1. What color does "rank" have?
2, Simon says, but in CubeCraft style
3. When did CubeCraft get officially found?

Lobby cosmetics
Of course, Cubecraft has lobby cosmetics, but how about giving them an update, and adding new stuff to it.

List:
1. Add blocks particle
2. Add pets (?)
3. Add tags, shown when you hover over a name.

Guilds
If you don't know what a guild is, a guild is a sort of group which you're able to set up, you can get guild experience to level up your guild and get some "Guild Advantages", such as "Tags (in tab)". It would be really cool to have a guild and a little guild top.

Bedrock/java friends
What if you could mix up friends, so you have them on all the networks. It would be the same as 1.8 and 1.9+. It would look like:

Wqsknijper - Online in skywars (Bedrock)
Wqsknijper - Online in skywars (1.8)
Wqsknijper - Online in skywars ("The version, 1.9+")

Really thank you for reading my suggestion, vote above it so I can see what update you would like the most :)

Reactions: Lord Cringey
D

Deleted member 294498

I like the ''Armoury'' name :)
It sounds cute :p

Edit:
Altough, I think it's impossible to connect bedrock and java kinda ''together''
It's way too much work and probably not even possible.
I like the friend list how it is at the moment.

I'm not really a partisan of guilds. So a no from me.

Another edit:
If I remember it good, there already was ''when is CubeCraft found''
but it got removed.

Anooother edit:
"Random Kit'' is a bad idea. People wont buy any kits and just play with the kit they will get.
I kinda like the pets idea, but maybe it will be a bit chaotic?

What color does "rank" have? - This is way too easy.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Armoury update
Having a random kit selected would be pretty neat, adds a form of a challenge too I guess. I think it's best if the random kit were to be selected from your pool of unlocked kits. This way players are able to rule out some of the kits they really don't want to play with + keeps the value in the normal kits (if players would be able to play with them without ever buying them, they'd lose value). Big fan of it being added ^^

Ingame Cosmetics & Lobby Cosmetics
I don't think there is a need for more cosmetics right now, people are pretty satisfied with the huge amount of cosmetics that are available and adding more might only enhance the feeling that collecting them all takes too much time and effort. (Pets used to be on the server, got removed because they caused a ton of lag and didn't add much, they were just annoying if you ask me).

Training minigame
Don't think this will be popular There's only a small part of the community that actually cares about how good they are (nothing wrong with it dgmw). If you want to improve your epic gamer reaction speed, there's other programs and games who can help you do so. Don't think cube's the place for that.

1. Too simple
2. What exactly do you mean by this? In a way, minerware is already simon says so I don't really get what you're trying to say here :/
3. Too hard

Guilds
Guilds and clans might be the most suggested idea ever lol. I've always been somewhat of a fan of them but considering they still haven't been added I don't think they ever will.

Bedrock/java friends
This doesn't work because bedrock and java aren't just different platforms (like 1.8 and 1.9), they're 2 whole seperate games without any connection in between them.

Reactions: Wqsknijper

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
Ingame cosmetics
It would be really cool to have a type of Ingame Cosmetic, such as selecting a block to get in your chest. It's a short suggestion, but I hope you understand my idea.
Do you mean you will be able to choose the building block you find in skywars chests like when you get a shield with a pattern and in eggwars the building block depends on your team colour?

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
I like the guild idea, it's a fun way to connect with friends and grind together.

Do you mean you will be able to choose the building block you find in skywars chests like when you get a shield with a pattern and in eggwars the building block depends on your team colour?
The chest you get on your island will contain the blocks you selected.

Armoury update
Having a random kit selected would be pretty neat, adds a form of a challenge too I guess. I think it's best if the random kit were to be selected from your pool of unlocked kits. This way players are able to rule out some of the kits they really don't want to play with + keeps the value in the normal kits (if players would be able to play with them without ever buying them, they'd lose value). Big fan of it being added ^^

Ingame Cosmetics & Lobby Cosmetics
I don't think there is a need for more cosmetics right now, people are pretty satisfied with the huge amount of cosmetics that are available and adding more might only enhance the feeling that collecting them all takes too much time and effort. (Pets used to be on the server, got removed because they caused a ton of lag and didn't add much, they were just annoying if you ask me).

Oh ok. Didn't know they used to have them.

Training minigame
Don't think this will be popular There's only a small part of the community that actually cares about how good they are (nothing wrong with it dgmw). If you want to improve your epic gamer reaction speed, there's other programs and games who can help you do so. Don't think cube's the place for that.

Well, there are tryhards who like to practice a lot. But it's just an idea, not that I really can imagine this being on cube.

1. Too simple
2. What exactly do you mean by this? In a way, minerware is already simon says so I don't really get what you're trying to say here :/
3. Too hard

1. That's why you have normal and hard mode
2. If this is on Java too, I didn't know that.
3. It would be a multiple-choice question, so you make a mistake once and you know the right answer already.

Guilds
Guilds and clans might be the most suggested idea ever lol. I've always been somewhat of a fan of them but considering they still haven't been added I don't think they ever will.

still haven't been added I don't think they ever will.
True, but I would really like it though.

Bedrock/java friends
This doesn't work because bedrock and java aren't just different platforms (like 1.8 and 1.9), they're 2 whole seperate games without any connection in between them.
They're able to make a connection.. But it would just be fun, it's a suggestion, not a need.

Last edited:

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
They're able to make a connection.. But it would just be fun, it's a suggestion, not a need.
No they're not, they're coded on 2 different languages (Java and C++) and use different networking protocols. There is no crossplay between Java and Bedrock.

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
2. You click Random Kit and you get one of the kits you purchased before.
I hope you meant there are 2 options because I choose this one. This would give an extra challenge to your game because you just don't know what kit you're going to get. I think that would be really fun.

I think I get you, but the standard blocks in Skywars are stone and wood. How are you going to replace that without having to remove the axe? I am only saying the axe because there's coloured terracotta which would be fun to use, but we also have that in Eggwars. There's not really a block that could replace wood, I mean what else do you need an axe for in Skywars?

Training minigames
I would really like to have a sort of training minigame, for example, to train your reaction speed. Also a short suggestion, but you could make any type of training minigame, it's just the idea.
I am not really sure about this one as I completely understand @RPoule as well with this. There are enough websites on which you can test your reaction speed for example, but I don't think Cube is the right place for that either.
I'll just list some questions or minigames in here:

1. What color does "rank" have?
2, Simon says, but in CubeCraft style
3. When did CubeCraft get officially found?
1. Too easy, everyone knows that ;p
2. What do you exactly mean with this?
3 Yep, too hard.

Lobby cosmetics
Of course, Cubecraft has lobby cosmetics, but how about giving them an update, and adding new stuff to it.

List:
1. Add blocks particle
2. Add pets (?)
3. Add tags, shown when you hover over a name.
Okay, so. I'd have rather have a Skywars, Eggwars or such an update. A loot update can come later in my opinion.

1. What do you mean with blocks particle?
2. I would really like this, I think it needs some things first, but this could really work.
3. What kind of tags? Can you make them up yourself? Could be abused really hard.

Guilds
If you don't know what a guild is, a guild is a sort of group which you're able to set up, you can get guild experience to level up your guild and get some "Guild Advantages", such as "Tags (in tab)". It would be really cool to have a guild and a little guild top.
A guild, mweh. I've never been a fan of guilds and I don't think I ever will but that's just my own opinion because I am sure some other people would love this. I would just say, think of a guild prefix and put it behind your names (even though I don't like that, it's a different solution for guilds without achievements or levels).

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom