Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Ideas do you like?

• Total voters

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
For those of you who don't know, this is my 1300th message! Thought I'd make it a good one :) For those of you wondering, this thread took about 2 and a half Hours to make :/ I wrote this thread at 10PM, so if I see any silly mistakes I will try and fix them!

I have not thought up all these ideas, some of them were mentioned by other people. If you wish to gain credit for them, please reply to this thread with proof that they are your own ideas (I will then mention them in the OP)

/RJ (Rejoin Command):

People might disconnect from the server for a variety of reasons (Internet issues, PC Crashed, Kicked due to a bug, etc). Once you leave the server, you cannot join back to the game that you were in. A command such as /RJ, /Rejoin or /Reconnect should be added. This should be available to use in games such as Tower Defence, Arcade, Eggwars, UHC, Survival Games and Blockwars (possibly Island Games and Lucky Islands).

For some games (such as Eggwars), this could be abused.

Solution 1)
When you disconnect, you turn into a villager. This villager has the same health and armour as the player that left the game. If this villager is killed, when you rejoin, you will be in spectator mode just like anyone else would.

Solution 2) Limit the amount of times this can be used each day.

Yes, this isn't original; but just because something isn't original, why should players be deprived of it? A party system isn't original, yet it was still added (and hundreds of people use it).

/Help command (revamp):

I've seen multiple suggestions about basic commands that are just generally useful, such as this one: Link

This is, in my opinion, a no-brainer. #Staff-help is packed with the same old questions, so why not just have one command that answers the basic questions. I'm not going to say all the topics that should be covered in this command, as plenty of other threads already do this (I try my best not to be a Parrot). Instead, I will just say how it should be presented.

The current /help command is bland. The new command will bring up your inventory, it will have different items representing different things. Clicking on different items has different outcomes (e.g the "Report" item posts the following link in chat (only visible to you) Link ).

As players might not know this command, well known phrases such /report, / bug or /discord should redirect you straight to the contents of the /help command.

Custom AC Ban Message:

The AC isn't perfect, but there are ways to at least make the system of false bans more efficient. At the moment, when players get banned by the AC, they are sent on a 'wild goose chase'. You are told to appeal, which gets denied, then you have no idea what to do so you ask, then you contact crazy (as told), complain about the wait times and then A) Get Unbanned or B) Complain your socks off that "Me not haxor plis unabn". (Process slightly exaggerated, but you get the point).

Multiple Steps can be skipped by having a Custom AC Ban Message. Rather than appealing (which at the moment will always get denied), it will say to contact Crazy (and an explanation of how to do so).

Alternatively

Educate staff members on how to understand AC logs, this means staff members can sort out appeals. Yes, I know that understanding the AC logs isn't easy, but even if 1 staff member knew how to, it would decrease the load put on Crazy, as well as the wait times for those falsely punished.

Progress Update Threads / Official Recap Threads:

I already know that Skifby makes Recap Threads, but they are not posted in News, meaning that not everyone see's it. Having an 'Official' Thread like this would be an extra incentive to make well planned Threads. There should also be some kind of 'hints' to new updates, and possibly general information on what bugs have been fixed etc etc.

Possible Problem: Wannabes Cry if their Threads don't get featured. Solution? Ignore them. The Pros outweigh the cons in my opinion.

Please. no more games in the Sky:

I've seen a lot of threads by people (such as @Snap ) talking about really cool new game ideas. I remember the idea of water being mentioned, and I would like to elaborate on a few undeveloped ideas involving water.

1) Jet Ski race: Bit like Mario Kart, but with a cube twist.
2) Conquer the Castle: Frost walker boots, find resources, defeat Guardians, gain the tools needed to kill the evil king.

Party Improvements:

I've suggested this before in an old thread, but it got ignored. Just gonna quote it here so more people can see the idea:

A second improvement, is that when you are in a party with only 2 people, you are able to do duels (party leader decides on the duel).

I'd also like to mention the controversial idea of being able to spectate players in your party (if you are invited whilst they are in a game). It's not essential, but it would be a nice addition.

Speed Eggwars, but you don't get Speed.......:

I do know some of the reasons why Speed was removed from Speed eggwars, but I still find it a bit of a joke. Speed Eggwars was different, because it had speed. Different kits and maps don't do this gamemode justice, which is why the Speed should be added back.

I've recently been playing a lot more 1.8 Cube, having speed in Speed Eggwars would be absolutely awesome :) I can already imagine the Combo's <3

Reminders about teaming / cross teaming during games:

I already know that there is a message at the start of the game saying that Teaming and Cross Teaming is not allowed, however this is only posted once. I feel that this message should be posted at 5-10 minute intervals. It might not do much, but it is just there to try and deter people from breaking the rules. Original Thread

Greater Emphasis on voting for the server:

As some of you may know, voting rewards have finally returned. I already know that voting gives you 1 Cublet and a handful of XP, but for the majority of players, this isn't exactly an encouraging reward.

1) Players that have not voted for the server already (on that day), should get hourly reminders to vote. If you have already voted, you don't get the reminder.

2) If a specified amount of votes is reached (per month), a server wide point multiplier could be applied.

Problem: Not all players will be affected by this multiplier because they are in a different timezone.

Solution: 1) Don't use point multipliers, just give everyone 'x' amount of points. OR 2) The multiplier will be available for 1 hour no matter what. By this, I mean that each player will effectively have their own personal multiplier.

Player A Joins the server at 1PM. The multiplier starts for them, at 2PM the Multiplier stops working. Player B Joins the server at 3PM, The multiplier starts for them. At 4PM the Multiplier stops working. (If a player disconnects while the Multiplier is active, it is effectively paused).

From my personal understanding of EULA, this should be allowed; this is because the benefits apply to everyone on the server.

The idea could seem a little OTT, but it's only an idea.

Autolock Threads:

I've seen this idea before many many times. Quite simply, if a thread hasn't had any replies for 2 weeks, it is automatically locked to prevent necro-posting. This new feature will not occur in places where Necro-Posting is not a thing (e.g Introductions).

Making Daily Challenges Great again:

I'm not going to elaborate on ways to make them great again, this is because 1) I've seen other threads that do so, and 2) I am not a particularly imaginative person.

Quite simply, Hype up the Daily challenges so they are worth doing. At the moment you can get the same rewards they offer from 'banging out' games such as SG.

Make new 1.9 Games 1.8 Compatible:

As I am sure many of you may know, one of the most popular servers is a 1.8 based server (no names mentioned). Adding the new games to 1.9, but not 1.8, is killing the 1.8 community. I would quite enjoy games like blockwars and Island games on 1.8, so it would be nice to make them compatible.

I know it isn't easy to do, but it would be quite nice in my opinion.

Add Water to the Bomber kit:

A lot of people use the bomber kit to get to middle in Skywars. I'm sure many of you have experienced it when you just can't find a water bucket, making it even harder to TNT Jump. Adding water is simple, and will eliminate this problem.

TNT Jumping in Eggwars:

These ideas may be hated but I am going to put it out there anyways.

1) Add a redstone block to the villager. When placed down, it spawns 6 TNT (activated) around it (3 either side). Blocks will not be broken, and damage is not taken when the TNT goes off. I feel this item should cost around 32 diamonds (ish). This will be available in Normal and OP.

I'm sure many of you may know that having a redstone block to do this isn't very original, so if you have any ideas on how else to spawn this TNT, then feel free to leave a comment.

Clans in Assassination:

I don't play assassination that much, but I know how easy it can be to kill people you are working with in assassins. I do not know how much of an impact this idea will have on players, but 'hey-ho'.

1) If you are in a Party whilst playing Assassins (which I am unsure is even possible, and if it isn't it should be added), then you are unable to hurt other party members.

2) /Truce command. You can truce the same amount of players as you could add to a party (depending on rank). You cannot hurt players that you have added to this list. You can remove them with /untruce.

Community Games improvements:

Community games are awesome. I love them! Whenever I am available, I try my best to get involved with them. I feel like they don't get the attention they deserve. Community games should, in my opinion, be posted on the News section of the forums (front page). A lot of people don't even know what these games are, and by doing this it will let people know that they are a thing. Some people may enjoy having less players in these games, but it seems unfair to deprive less known community members of these amazing game sessions.

Achievement Improvements:

1) Fix the ones that are bugged.

2) Add more of them. I have already completed all of the 'non win' related achievements in the games that I enjoy. I will not suggest some of the new ones, but if this idea gets enough votes I might make a separate thread about it.

Bring Back the OG Games:

Whether the games were removed because of bugs (e.g Parkour), or just removed because they didn't meet the new themes (such as Quake Craft from Arcade), it'd be nice to have them added back. As many of you may know, Blockband was removed (RIP @komododragon 2002 ). Having a nice place where players can play the games they miss would be pretty nice (although not practical).

As for the games that were removed because of bugs, please bring them back, or at least give us updates (such as in another idea I have suggested in this thread) so we can see that you are at least trying to bring them back.

For all the Wannabes reading this, please don't quote the rule about asking for updates. I'm not asking when they are coming back, I'm asking for some hints about whats going on behind the scenes.

A Cube version of a Prototype Lobby:

I remember reading a thread a few days ago regarding high level players / leaderboard players testing out new games. It was an awesome suggestion that I really think should be added.If someone could reply with a link to that thread, then I will put it here (hopefully to give that thread the attention it deserves).

Thanks for reading! Please leave a vote (and if possible reply to this thread so I don't have to bump it, but don't break the forum rules <3).

Remove YouTube Posts from the 'New Posts' forum 'widget':

Most people aren't interested in seeing 'Bobs' MLG 420 Blaze it Skywars Montage. So in other words, don't make it show on the new posts widget.

You were part of the team, you deserve a reward as well:

Thanks to @Haggis for reminding me about this (in replies). In games such as skywars, if you spend the time spectating your team until the end (if you die), you should get the same rewards for winning that they do. Because you have to spectate the whole thing, this means it can't be abused as easily.

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
/RJ (Rejoin Command):

People might disconnect from the server for a variety of reasons (Internet issues, PC Crashed, Kicked due to a bug, etc). Once you leave the server, you cannot join back to the game that you were in. A command such as /RJ, /Rejoin or /Reconnect should be added. This should be available to use in games such as Tower Defence, Arcade, Eggwars, UHC, Survival Games and Blockwars (possibly Island Games and Lucky Islands).

Solution 1)
When you disconnect, you turn into a villager. This villager has the same health and armour as the player that left the game. If this villager is killed, when you rejoin, you will be in spectator mode just like anyone else would.

Yes, this isn't original; but just because something isn't original, why should players be deprived of it? A party system isn't original, yet it was still added (and hundreds of people use it).
I certainly agree with this idea! I've seen loads of these threads with the same suggestion and I replied with the same answer every time. This /rejoin command should absolutely be added, just no doubts about that. However, there are some situations in which you won't be able to rejoin the game you were in before you got disconnected/kicked. So, you won't be able to rejoin the game you were in before you got disconnected/kicked if:
  • You have been kicked by a Helper for using illegal client modifications/a hacked client/hacking.
  • You disconnected yourself because you were almost dead/eliminated.
Those are my idea's for not being able to rejoin the game you were in before you got disconnected/kicked.

/Help command (revamp):

I've seen multiple suggestions about basic commands that are just generally useful, such as this one: Link

This is, in my opinion, a no-brainer. #Staff-help is packed with the same old questions, so why not just have one command that answers the basic questions. I'm not going to say all the topics that should be covered in this command, as plenty of other threads already do this (I try my best not to be a Parrot). Instead, I will just say how it should be presented.

The current /help command is bland. The new command will bring up your inventory, it will have different items representing different things. Clicking on different items has different outcomes (e.g the "Report" item posts the following link in chat (only visible to you) Link ).

As players might not know this command, well known phrases such /report, / bug or /discord should redirect you straight to the contents of the /help command.
I also certainly agree with this idea since it's just so helpful for people who don't play for a very long time yet on CubeCraft. Very much people, who don't play on a server for a long time yet, just type /report [name] [reason] when they see a hacker. This is so helpful then.

Custom AC Ban Message:

The AC isn't perfect, but there are ways to at least make the system of false bans more efficient. At the moment, when players get banned by the AC, they are sent on a 'wild goose chase'. You are told to appeal, which gets denied, then you have no idea what to do so you ask, then you contact crazy (as told), complain about the wait times and then A) Get Unbanned or B) Complain your socks off that "Me not haxor plis unabn". (Process slightly exaggerated, but you get the point).

Multiple Steps can be skipped by having a Custom AC Ban Message. Rather than appealing (which at the moment will always get denied), it will say to contact Crazy (and an explanation of how to do so).

Alternatively

Educate staff members on how to understand AC logs, this means staff members can sort out appeals. Yes, I know that understanding the AC logs isn't easy, but even if 1 staff member knew how to, it would decrease the load put on Crazy, as well as the wait times for those falsely punished.
So, you're suggesting to put such appeal and contact CrazymanJR information on their ban screen, or......? If so, good idea. It makes it easier for people who are banned by Sentinel to get unbanned and not to first post a thread on the forums with ''I didn't hack, please unban me.'' I know there're a lot of people who help those people who don't know what to do because they're falsely banned, I am one of those people, but such information on their ban screen is so much easier.

I already know that Skifby makes Recap Threads, but they are not posted in News, meaning that not everyone see's it. Having an 'Official' Thread like this would be an extra incentive to make well planned Threads. There should also be some kind of 'hints' to new updates, and possibly general information on what bugs have been fixed etc etc.

Possible Problem: Wannabes Cry if their Threads don't get featured. Solution? Ignore them. The Pros outweigh the cons in my opinion.
Uhmm yeah. I actually don't really mind about this. That's it.

I've seen a lot of threads by people (such as @Snap ) talking about really cool new game ideas. I remember the idea of water being mentioned, and I would like to elaborate on a few undeveloped ideas involving water.

2) Conquer the Castle: Frost walker boots, find resources, defeat Guardians, gain the tools needed to kill the evil king.
How is the ''Conquer the Castle'' game involving water? Or are the castles like real castles with water around them? I do like the idea's for the new games though.

Party Improvements:

I've suggested this before in an old thread, but it got ignored. Just gonna quote it here so more people can see the idea:

I'd also like to mention the controversial idea of being able to spectate players in your party (if you are invited whilst they are in a game). It's not essential, but it would be a nice addition.
I agree with the idea of being able to play duels if you are only with 2 people in a party. I also agree with the idea of being able to spectate your party member if he/she's in a game.

I do know some of the reasons why Speed was removed from Speed eggwars, but I still find it a bit of a joke. Speed Eggwars was different, because it had speed. Different kits and maps don't do this gamemode justice, which is why the Speed should be added back.

I've recently been playing a lot more 1.8 Cube, having speed in Speed Eggwars would be absolutely awesome :) I can already imagine the Combo's <3
I still absolutely wouldn't like to have the speed back. I absolutely can't PvP with speed and I like Speed Eggwars much more as how it's now. I mean, it's still Speed Eggwars. The islands and the middle are close to each other and closer. You can finish a game within 5 minutes if you do your best.

I already know that there is a message at the start of the game saying that Teaming and Cross Teaming is not allowed, however this is only posted once. I feel that this message should be posted at 5-10 minute intervals. It might not do much, but it is just there to try and deter people from breaking the rules. Original Thread
There's indeed a chance that people don't care about it, but it's just there so people get reminded. I agree with this idea.

As some of you may know, voting rewards have finally returned. I already know that voting gives you 1 Cublet and a handful of XP, but for the majority of players, this isn't exactly an encouraging reward.

1) Players that have not voted for the server already (on that day), should get hourly reminders to vote. If you have already voted, you don't get the reminder.

2) If a specified amount of votes is reached (per month), a server wide point multiplier could be applied.

Problem: Not all players will be affected by this multiplier because they are in a different timezone.

Solution: 1) Don't use point multipliers, just give everyone 'x' amount of points. OR 2) The multiplier will be available for 1 hour no matter what. By this, I mean that each player will effectively have their own personal multiplier.

Player A Joins the server at 1PM. The multiplier starts for them, at 2PM the Multiplier stops working. Player B Joins the server at 3PM, The multiplier starts for them. At 4PM the Multiplier stops working. (If a player disconnects while the Multiplier is active, it is effectively paused).

From my personal understanding of EULA, this should be allowed; this is because the benefits apply to everyone on the server.

I agree with the idea that people should get a reminder per hour so they don't forget to vote and if you have already voted, that you don't get a reminder per hour anymore. I also agree with the multiplier idea for one hour no matter what if a specified amount of votes is reached per month. Those are just nice, good and fun idea's.

Autolock Threads:

I've seen this idea before many many times. Quite simply, if a thread hasn't had any replies for 2 weeks, it is automatically locked to prevent necro-posting. This new feature will not occur in places where Necro-Posting is not a thing (e.g Introductions).
This is just a simple but good suggestion which I totally and certainly agree with. It just to ensure people don't break the necro-posting rule.

I'm not going to elaborate on ways to make them great again, this is because 1) I've seen other threads that do so, and 2) I am not a particularly imaginative person.

Quite simply, Hype up the Daily challenges so they are worth doing. At the moment you can get the same rewards they offer from 'banging out' games such as SG.
I simply agree with this idea. They're pretty easy at the moment, though I don't really do them (I just see what you get if you complete the challenge).

As I am sure many of you may know, one of the most popular servers is a 1.8 based server (no names mentioned). Adding the new games to 1.9, but not 1.8, is killing the 1.8 community. I would quite enjoy games like blockwars and Island games on 1.8, so it would be nice to make them compatible.

It could indeed be quite nice for 1.9 players, which I am not. I don't mind about it.

A lot of people use the bomber kit to get to middle in Skywars. I'm sure many of you have experienced it when you just can't find a water bucket, making it even harder to TNT Jump. Adding water is simple, and will eliminate this problem.
Well, if I choose the bomber kit, it's because I am going to make a trap. I don't TnT jump very often. Though, adding a water bucket would make TnT jumping easier.

TNT Jumping in Eggwars:

1) Add a redstone block to the villager. When placed down, it spawns 6 TNT (activated) around it (3 either side). Blocks will not be broken, and damage is not taken when the TNT goes off. I feel this item should cost around 32 diamonds (ish). This will be available in Normal and OP.

I'm sure many of you may know that having a redstone block to do this isn't very original, so if you have any ideas on how else to spawn this TNT, then feel free to leave a comment.
Mweh, I don't really know. I rather prefer an enderpearl or just building.

Clans in Assassination:

I don't play assassination that much, but I know how easy it can be to kill people you are working with in assassins. I do not know how much of an impact this idea will have on players, but 'hey-ho'.

1) If you are in a Party whilst playing Assassins (which I am unsure is even possible, and if it isn't it should be added), then you are unable to hurt other party members.

2) /Truce command. You can truce the same amount of players as you could add to a party (depending on rank). You cannot hurt players that you have added to this list. You can remove them with /untruce.
I think this would be very nice for assassination players. Agreed with this suggestion!

Community games are awesome. I love them! Whenever I am available, I try my best to get involved with them. I feel like they don't get the attention they deserve. Community games should, in my opinion, be posted on the News section of the forums (front page). A lot of people don't even know what these games are, and by doing this it will let people know that they are a thing. Some people may enjoy having less players in these games, but it seems unfair to deprive less known community members of these amazing game sessions.
I don't want to come over rude or something, but in my opinion, the Community Games threads aren't worth/don't deserve the news section.

2) Add more of them. I have already completed all of the 'non win' related achievements in the games that I enjoy. I will not suggest some of the new ones, but if this idea gets enough votes I might make a separate thread about it.
Those are very simple and good idea's so I'll have to agree with them :p

Bring Back the OG Games:

Whether the games were removed because of bugs (e.g Parkour), or just removed because they didn't meet the new themes (such as Quake Craft from Arcade), it'd be nice to have them added back. As many of you may know, Blockband was removed (RIP @komododragon 2002 ). Having a nice place where players can play the games they miss would be pretty nice (although not practical).

As for the games that were removed because of bugs, please bring them back, or at least give us updates (such as in another idea I have suggested in this thread) so we can see that you are at least trying to bring them back.

For all the Wannabes reading this, please don't quote the rule about asking for updates. I'm not asking when they are coming back, I'm asking for some hints about whats going on behind the scenes.
I would really like to see Parkour coming back and the same counts for Quake Craft since it's was a very loved game by a lot of people.

Most people aren't interested in seeing 'Bobs' MLG 420 Blaze it Skywars Montage. So in other words, don't make it show on the new posts widget.
Such things are indeed not really important. They're not really worth being in the new posts.

Thanks to @Haggis for reminding me about this (in replies). In games such as skywars, if you spend the time spectating your team until the end (if you die), you should get the same rewards for winning that they do. Because you have to spectate the whole thing, this means it can't be abused as easily.
This is a suggestion which I definitely and certainly agree with. It's just not fair that you don't get the rewards your team gets if you're dead while you're still a part of the team.

So, I now replied to every suggestion (1 not actually) instead of just congratulating you :p Though, it's still an amazing and big suggestions thread. Congratulations again bro! <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimmay

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Most of these are a must have: like the 1.9 games to beable with 1.8, the only problem I see with this is servers being wasted because of the lack of players. The commands like /r or /rejoin is a nice to have because sometime you get kicked for flying or accidentally leave. This would only be available for the long games such egg, blockwars, minerware and maybe team SW. Another thing that would be good to add is just like SG If you die but your team wins you get the points alone with theme, I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be add to every team game because the code is already written just change some variable around. There is alot of this I haven't mentioned which were good in this post, (which were the rest)
GG on 1300 messages.
Love the thread!

D

Deleted member 204478

Clans in Assassination:

Sorry, no.
Teaming and clans is already annoying in assassins, getting 5v1nd is just amazing. :confused1:
It'd just be unfair for the players with a higher rank to get more teammates.
Plus, they could just team the classic way without using a truce 'command'.

But overall, this is a nice thread, I can tell you put a lot of effort into it, buddy. o/

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Disagreed with the part where you talk about the versions. They should just make the decision. Stay with 1.9 or go back to 1.8. Supporting both feels a little bit weird in my opinion, and is just confusing for new players.

Reactions: Nikboo and Grimmay

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Fantastic thread. I agree with most of the points you have stated, however, the fact that hourly reminders for voting would be extremely annoying, especially for someone like me. I know a lot of people already hate the fact that during the streams, they announce multiple times that they are streaming.
'The Livestream has begun! Join at (whatever the streaming link is now)'
5 minutes later
'Is Andy a rabbit or not? Find out by joining at (....)'
This is so annoying when you receive an announcement in chat every 5 minutes. So I don't exactly agree with hourly reminders to vote.

For most of your other points, I would certainly agree. Yes the anti cheat needs improvement, and teaching more staff members on how to read the logs would really be handy for everyone who keeps getting false banned.

Good stuff, Grim!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
For those of you who don't know, this is my 1300th message! Thought I'd make it a good one :) For those of you wondering, this thread took about 2 and a half Hours to make :/ I wrote this thread at 10PM, so if I see any silly mistakes I will try and fix them!

I have not thought up all these ideas, some of them were mentioned by other people. If you wish to gain credit for them, please reply to this thread with proof that they are your own ideas (I will then mention them in the OP)

/RJ (Rejoin Command):

Solution 1)

/Help command (revamp):

Custom AC Ban Message:

The AC isn't perfect, but there are ways to at least make the system of false bans more efficient. At the moment, when planed get banned by the AC, they are sent on a 'wild goose chase'. You are told to appeal, which gets denied, then you have no idea what to do so you ask, then you contact crazy (as told), complain about the wait times and then A) Get Unbanned or B) Complain your socks off that "Me not haxor plis unabn". (Process slightly exaggerated, but you get the point).

Alternatively

Party Improvements:

I already know that there is a message at the start of the game saying that Teaming and Cross Teaming is not allowed, however this is only posted once. I feel that this message should be posted at 5-10 minute intervals. It might not do much, but it is just there to try and deter people from breaking the rules.

Autolock Threads:

TNT Jumping in Eggwars:

Clans in Assassination:

Community games are awesome. I love them! Whenever I am available, I try my best to get involved with them. I feel like they don't get the attention the deserve. Community games should, in my opinion, be posted on the News section of the forums (front page). A lot of people don't even know what these games are, and by doing this it will let people know that they are a thing. Some people may enjoy having less players in these games, but it seems unfair to deprive less known community members of these amazing game sessions.

Bring Back the OG Games:

I remember reading a thread a few days ago regarding high level players / leaderboard players testing out new games. It was an awesome suggestion that I really think should be added.If someone could reply with a link to that thread, then I will put it here (hopefully to give that thread the attention it deserves).

Thanks for reading! Please leave a vote (and if possible reply to this thread so I don't have to bump it, but don't break the forum rules <3).

This is what I call hard work. I dislike the "if you die then you still get the points" because players could go afk and the teammates do everything whichh wouldnt be cool

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
2,5 hours :eek:
Congratulations on 1,3k messages and you couldn't have made a better thread! Although almost all of the ideas are great, I don't agree with all of them.

Autolock:

it's great that threads where necroposting is not acceptable are getting locked. However, at some sections you're allowed to 'necropost'. Also, if the maker of the thread wants to add something, he can't do that, because it is already locked (The person can contact a staffmember, but that could be prevented by not autolocking them.)

TNT jumping in Eggwars:

It could be fun, but I just don't like it in the Normal gamemode. It just changes the Normal gamemode too much. (Did you mean 32 diamonds in OP or in Normal?) It would be funny in OP (Although you can buy an enderpearl for 64 diamonds) At the other side, it prevents camping. So I'm not really sure about this one.

Assassinations clans:

I don't really play Assassination, so I don't have a really clear opinion, but as @Perdawdian already mentioned, it would be unfair with a lower rank. (The party system doesn't give you in-game advantages, while giving players with a higher rank the ability to truce more people, does give you in-game advantages)

Remove Media Posts from the 'Recent Posts' forum 'widget:

I feel like the 'Media Posts' section is a joke indeed. However, since I'm a big fan of jokes, I can't agree with this idea! :fantamug:

L

Lightning McQueen

Instead they should focus on blockwars updates i mean blockwars has potential but the kits need reqorking first the tank kit should get slowness temoved and all kits should have more armour but abive all else it should be more like island games actually as for assassinations clans im going to say NO because they will all team and teaming sux ask anyone who likes to get5v1ed. I actually like tnt jumping in eggwars i agree but thats just my opinion. I really hate half te suggestions here lets not bring back speed its better without it and no more 1.8 games its a dying thing here on cube anyway , it is inferior to 1.9 and thats a fact ask me why because i said so its true mojang updates after all.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
Instead they should focus on blockwars updates i mean blockwars has potential but the kits need reqorking first the tank kit should get slowness temoved and all kits should have more armour but abive all else it should be more like island games actually as for assassinations clans im going to say NO because they will all team and teaming sux ask anyone who likes to get5v1ed. I actually like tnt jumping in eggwars i agree but thats just my opinion. I really hate half te suggestions here lets not bring back speed its better without it and no more 1.8 games its a dying thing here on cube anyway , it is inferior to 1.9 and thats a fact ask me why because i said so its true mojang updates after all.
Nice alt you're using there

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
/RJ (Rejoin Command):

Solution 1)

I fully agree with this, most of the time I lag out (ping issues) (rage)

/Help command (revamp):

Agree, The help command isn't very helpful rn :/

Custom AC Ban Message:

The AC isn't perfect, but there are ways to at least make the system of false bans more efficient. At the moment, when planed get banned by the AC, they are sent on a 'wild goose chase'. You are told to appeal, which gets denied, then you have no idea what to do so you ask, then you contact crazy (as told), complain about the wait times and then A) Get Unbanned or B) Complain your socks off that "Me not haxor plis unabn". (Process slightly exaggerated, but you get the point).

Agree again

[Official] New Update!
I agree with this..

Agree again, the 2 suggestions for new games sounds fun

Party Improvements:

Quote:
Cba to type the quote

I'd also like to mention the controversial idea of being able to spectate players in your party (if you are invited whilst they are in a game). AGREEEE!!! this would be very nice.

hmmmm, +1

I already know that there is a message at the start of the game saying that Teaming and Cross Teaming is not allowed, however this is only posted once. I feel that this message should be posted at 5-10 minute intervals. It might not do much, but it is just there to try and deter people from breaking the rules.
I think i suggested a other idea with that, lemme check :p
found it! https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/teaming-in-solo-skywars.177311/#post-724435
/Title command before the game starts, with a big red text. (please ignore the first suggestion)

Autolock Threads:

TNT Jumping in Eggwars:

I agree with everything in this quote

Clans in Assassination:

I do not agree, since there are already BIG clans, and it only makes it harder, I do have a small suggestion (maybe you can add, otherwise i'll make it myself)
A special chat for clans, so they can chat withing Assassination with /achat (toggles) and you can add members with /achat invite [name] /achat remove [name]
So you can chat, without a party, So you dont lose your stuff when the party owner leaves xd

Community games are awesome. I love them! Whenever I am available, I try my best to get involved with them. I feel like they don't get the attention the deserve. Community games should, in my opinion, be posted on the News section of the forums (front page). A lot of people don't even know what these games are, and by doing this it will let people know that they are a thing. Some people may enjoy having less players in these games, but it seems unfair to deprive less known community members of these amazing game sessions.

Bring Back the OG Games:

Agree +1 (I really want the last one)

Yay a tag, im famous

Grats on 1300 messages!

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Cool thread, Grim! It took me 10 minutes to read it thoroughly, but that doesn't matter. :P
I actually agree with everything you suggested, especially the ''Reminders about teaming / cross teaming during games''. Great job! :)

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
This is one big amazing thread :eek: Congratulations with 1,300 messages bro! <3

Thanks <3

Most of these are a must have: like the 1.9 games to beable with 1.8, the only problem I see with this is servers being wasted because of the lack of players. The commands like /r or /rejoin is a nice to have because sometime you get kicked for flying or accidentally leave. This would only be available for the long games such egg, blockwars, minerware and maybe team SW. Another thing that would be good to add is just like SG If you die but your team wins you get the points alone with theme, I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be add to every team game because the code is already written just change some variable around. There is alot of this I haven't mentioned which were good in this post, (which were the rest)
GG on 1300 messages.
Love the thread!

As pointed out by other people in this Thread, not everyone likes the 1.9 - 1.8 games idea. This is most probably because they don't play the 1.8 network. If the servers resources can handle the games on both networks, then that'd be amazing in my opinion. Thanks for the feedback <3

I agree with everything said here.But one minor suggestion,can clans be a server wide thing.It would be like guilds.Otherwise everything is great,and grats on 1300!

Feel free to create a separate thread on Guilds! I'd love to hear more about it :) Thanks for the feedback <3

Sorry, no.
Teaming and clans is already annoying in assassins, getting 5v1nd is just amazing. :confused1:
It'd just be unfair for the players with a higher rank to get more teammates.
Plus, they could just team the classic way without using a truce 'command'.

But overall, this is a nice thread, I can tell you put a lot of effort into it, buddy. o/

I was hoping to get a reply from the assassination king ;) Thank you so much for the feedback! I will make sure to not use this suggestion in other threads! Thanks for the feedback <3

Disagreed with the part where you talk about the versions. They should just make the decision. Stay with 1.9 or go back to 1.8. Supporting both feels a little bit weird in my opinion, and is just confusing for new players.

I can see your point of view perfectly, and I greatly appreciate the feedback. (As said above) "As pointed out by other people in this Thread, not everyone likes the 1.9 - 1.8 games idea. This is most probably because they don't play the 1.8 network." If the servers resources can handle the games on both networks, then that'd be amazing in my opinion. Thanks for the feedback <3"

Fantastic thread. I agree with most of the points you have stated, however, the fact that hourly reminders for voting would be extremely annoying, especially for someone like me. I know a lot of people already hate the fact that during the streams, they announce multiple times that they are streaming.
'The Livestream has begun! Join at (whatever the streaming link is now)'
5 minutes later
'Is Andy a rabbit or not? Find out by joining at (....)'
This is so annoying when you receive an announcement in chat every 5 minutes. So I don't exactly agree with hourly reminders to vote.

For most of your other points, I would certainly agree. Yes the anti cheat needs improvement, and teaching more staff members on how to read the logs would really be handy for everyone who keeps getting false banned.

Good stuff, Grim!

Maybe make it sub-hourly? Either way, it was only a suggestion and I greatly appreciate your feedback. What did you think of the second part about the server wide multiplier? Thanks for the feedback <3

This is what I call hard work. I dislike the "if you die then you still get the points" because players could go afk and the teammates do everything whichh wouldnt be cool

In games such as Line Dash, this feature is already a thing. The issue with AFK people abusing it could be fixed by adding an AFK timer :) Thanks so much for the feedback <3

Ehm, I like ALL ideas o.o

Much <3 Make sure to vote on which ones you like the most :)

2,5 hours :eek:
Congratulations on 1,3k messages and you couldn't have made a better thread! Although almost all of the ideas are great, I don't agree with all of them.

Autolock:

it's great that threads where necroposting is not acceptable are getting locked. However, at some sections you're allowed to 'necropost'. Also, if the maker of the thread wants to add something, he can't do that, because it is already locked (The person can contact a staffmember, but that could be prevented by not autolocking them.)

TNT jumping in Eggwars:

It could be fun, but I just don't like it in the Normal gamemode. It just changes the Normal gamemode too much. (Did you mean 32 diamonds in OP or in Normal?) It would be funny in OP (Although you can buy an enderpearl for 64 diamonds) At the other side, it prevents camping. So I'm not really sure about this one.

Assassinations clans:

I don't really play Assassination, so I don't have a really clear opinion, but as @Perdawdian already mentioned, it would be unfair with a lower rank. (The party system doesn't give you in-game advantages, while giving players with a higher rank the ability to truce more people, does give you in-game advantages)

Remove Media Posts from the 'Recent Posts' forum 'widget:

I feel like the 'Media Posts' section is a joke indeed. However, since I'm a big fan of jokes, I can't agree with this idea! :fantamug:

I don't fully get what you are saying about AutoLock.
This new feature will not occur in places where Necro-Posting is not a thing (e.g Introductions).

A lot of people complain about camping in Normal Eggwars, having this TNT would not be as OP as an enderpearl (because it is harder to use), but still help people get to campers. In normal it could cost around 64 diamonds, in OP it could cost around 32. Already addressed the concerns about Assassins in this post :) Thank you so much for the feedback <3

Feel free to make your own post on any updates you want added to Blockwars :) Already addressed Assassins in this post. As for your opinion on Speed Eggwars, please elaborate. I used to love the Speed in both 1.8 and 1.9 eggwars, it made the game so much faster. I do see what you are saying about 1.8, but if the servers resources could handle it, it would be nice to see the new games there. I play 1.8 quite a bit now, and I would prefer to not go to competing servers just to play games like Skywars.

I fully agree with this, most of the time I lag out (ping issues) (rage)
Agree, The help command isn't very helpful rn :/
Agree again

[Official] New Update!
I agree with this..

Agree again, the 2 suggestions for new games sounds fun

I'd also like to mention the controversial idea of being able to spectate players in your party (if you are invited whilst they are in a game). AGREEEE!!! this would be very nice.

hmmmm, +1

I think i suggested a other idea with that, lemme check :p
found it! https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/teaming-in-solo-skywars.177311/#post-724435
/Title command before the game starts, with a big red text. (please ignore the first suggestion)

I agree with everything in this quote

I do not agree, since there are already BIG clans, and it only makes it harder, I do have a small suggestion (maybe you can add, otherwise i'll make it myself)
A special chat for clans, so they can chat withing Assassination with /achat (toggles) and you can add members with /achat invite [name] /achat remove [name]
So you can chat, without a party, So you dont lose your stuff when the party owner leaves xd

Agree +1 (I really want the last one)

Yay a tag, im famous

Grats on 1300 messages!

Thank you so much for the feedback. I will add your thread link to my post :) Much <3

1300 messages? Nice ! And good suggestion btw ;) I like the idea's

Much <3

Wow, what a huge thread. And congrats on 1300 messages! I agree with almost everything you mentioned. I hope some of your suggestions get added!

Much <3

Cool thread, Grim! It took me 10 minutes to read it thoroughly, but that doesn't matter. :p
I actually agree with everything you suggested, especially the ''Reminders about teaming / cross teaming during games''. Great job! :)

The reminders about teaming is so simple, yet it could make quite a big difference :) Thanks for the feedback <3

N

Nikboo

Speed Eggwars, but you don't get Speed....... - I personally was disappointed when they added Speed to Speed Eggwars. I would rather prefer the actual Eggwars gameplay with 1-2 minute long (completely removing obsidian/bows/etc.) instead of adding a speed boost. This way, the gameplay would be very speedy and fun.

Remove YouTube Posts from the 'New Posts' forum 'widget' - Don't particularly agree with this. I like watching some youtube stuff from the YouTube section. For example, @Prettydandelion 's omelette wars are quite entertaining :p.

Autolock Threads - I personally don't agree with the necro-posting rule especially if it's a suggestion thread which is still valid and hasn't received the attention it should do. I would prefer if they did something like this instead:

upload_2017-9-10_12-23-58.png

Apart from that, I pretty much agree with everything :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
Thanks <3

As pointed out by other people in this Thread, not everyone likes the 1.9 - 1.8 games idea. This is most probably because they don't play the 1.8 network. If the servers resources can handle the games on both networks, then that'd be amazing in my opinion. Thanks for the feedback <3

Feel free to create a separate thread on Guilds! I'd love to hear more about it :) Thanks for the feedback <3

I was hoping to get a reply from the assassination king ;) Thank you so much for the feedback! I will make sure to not use this suggestion in other threads! Thanks for the feedback <3

I can see your point of view perfectly, and I greatly appreciate the feedback. (As said above) "As pointed out by other people in this Thread, not everyone likes the 1.9 - 1.8 games idea. This is most probably because they don't play the 1.8 network. If the servers resources can handle the games on both networks, then that'd be amazing in my opinion. Thanks for the feedback <3"

Maybe make it sub-hourly? Either way, it was only a suggestion and I greatly appreciate your feedback. What did you think of the second part about the server wide multiplier? Thanks for the feedback <3

In games such as Line Dash, this feature is already a thing. The issue with AFK people abusing it could be fixed by adding an AFK timer :) Thanks so much for the feedback <3

Much <3 Make sure to vote on which ones you like the most :)

I don't fully get what you are saying about AutoLock.
A lot of people complain about camping in Normal Eggwars, having this TNT would not be as OP as an enderpearl (because it is harder to use), but still help people get to campers. In normal it could cost around 64 diamonds, in OP it could cost around 32. Already addressed the concerns about Assassins in this post :) Thank you so much for the feedback <3

Feel free to make your own post on any updates you want added to Blockwars :) Already addressed Assassins in this post. As for your opinion on Speed Eggwars, please elaborate. I used to love the Speed in both 1.8 and 1.9 eggwars, it made the game so much faster. I do see what you are saying about 1.8, but if the servers resources could handle it, it would be nice to see the new games there. I play 1.8 quite a bit now, and I would prefer to not go to competing servers just to play games like Skywars.

Thank you so much for the feedback. I will add your thread link to my post :) Much <3

Much <3

Much <3

The reminders about teaming is so simple, yet it could make quite a big difference :) Thanks for the feedback <3
I think that I misread the auto-lock part, but yeah, there was so much to read! :p
I totally agree with the TNT jumping in Eggwars if it would cost 64 diamonds in Normal!

D

Deleted member 169486

This is kinda opposite of what should happen. Lots of threads that are still relevant get locked because it's been two weeks so idea's are split between threads, good ideas get lost, and multiple threads get created and people complain about message farming.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom