Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Ideas do you like?

• Total voters

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
This is kinda opposite of what should happen. Lots of threads that are still relevant get locked because it's been two weeks so idea's are split between threads, good ideas get lost, and multiple threads get created and people complain about message farming.

The threads get locked because of the Necro Post rule, unless you suggest to remove this rule, then with or without this new autolock, there will always be extra threads stating the same ideas.

The autolock feature is mainly there to save time for staff, giving them time to do more important things.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'll only comment on the ones I don't agree with:

Speed Eggwars: I think Eggwars is a bad game in general, but in my opionion the games after the speed was removed were a little less annoying.
Teaming warning: That would be annoying and I don't think it would change much. The punishment for teaming should be a lot more severe for repeated offenses (exponential ban duration).
Voting rewards: I don't care if people vote. I don't even know how many people actually join the server becasue they see it in the server lists, so I can't really decide on it.
Autolock: Better than nothing, but I'd prefer just to show a warning on old threads but allow people to comment if the topic is still relevant.
1.8: I don't care about 1.8 at all and I think many people play on this server for that reason. In my opinion they should focus on getting the 1.9 games to 1.12.1 instead.
Bomber kit: I think that would make it too easy. They should nerf the op kits like swordsman and iron golem instead to balance kits.
Clans in Assassination: Assassination is based on completely unfair fights, but I think the game would be better without any teams. I would not want to give the team in a 2v1 situaton even more of an advantage.
Rewards after death: I think it's fair if you don't get the reward. It woudn't be a problem either, but I'd prefer to keep it as it is, without any particular reason.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
As mentioned in an earlier thread this week, there needs to be a purpose for the Senior Moderator rank. From what I've discovered, certain moderators are given access to Helper Applications, and it's not that only Senior Moderators can read them. Such perks should be included and would really help, that was a good suggestion I read.

Reactions: Grimmay
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!