• Other...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sponta

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Spontania
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, a general discussion category in the forums would be very, very useful for those who are not sure where to post what. First of all, from my outlook, a general discussion category is like an off-topic category, but about conversations, if you know what I mean. Or just a thread like a few members did instead of asking for a whole forum category by itself. This idea comes from a place of positivity, for me, and others.

THE NEXT PARAGRAPH IS ABOUT DEPRESSION, AND ANXIETY RELATED. IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO MENTIONED RELATIONS, DON'T OPEN THE SPOILER, PLEASE.
My PERSONAL Opinion on The Idea:

Recently, I have been very lonely and untalkable with other people. I have been unsettled and likely to be unhappy. But I think if we add a category/thread for those who don't have many friends or no friends at all. I want them to feel surrounded by people who love them and let them have a chance of being a part of a relevant population. People deserve to feel friendly and comfortable with others. I'm not a therapist, but I know how it feels to not being a part of something big, something that people wish to be a part of. People sometimes suffer from anxiety and depression due to the beforementioned reasons. I want to have more friends, as I don't have friends. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Meiske and LlTE

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I would really want this, because there's just those times where I wouldn't know what category to post something in

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wouldn't this just be the lobby which used to be named "Everything else". You can post any off topic discussion here and have people reply there. You could also try joining the discord as that is extremely active and I'm sure you will make friends there.

Reactions: Rawrbin and Hoshi

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
you can talk to me if you like, i was lonely and upset too for like a whole year until March, so, I can understand some things

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
First of all, I'd love to be your friend, maybe we can even play together sometime (if you want to of course)!

I definitely know what it feels like not being able to fit in or really just feeling alone, like when in group calls I'm usually the one to stay quiet and I'm just really self conscious about everything I do. I usually stick with calling one person when I do call, but it's always going to be way easier for me to communicate over text in that way as well, people don't have to hear my voice and I don't have to worry about the way I sound etc.

I think having a safe place for everyone to share their thoughts and feelings could be cool, maybe to just rant about something, talk about how they're feeling or sharing something that they might be struggling with. Literally anything that might be on their mind.

Of course, not everyone feels comfortable enough to share something so personal like that, but they could at least see that they're not alone or there could be an option for them to share their thoughts anonymously as well. There are people out there who aren't comfortable with themselves and I feel like having an opportunity to talk to other people who may feel like that could be a way for them to have a place to share their thoughts without being judged. Your physical health is just as important as your mental health. Everyone deserves to feel included.

What I'm trying to get at is, if you just want to talk to people about something or have people listen to you and share their experiences, this could help.

Wouldn't this just be the lobby which used to be named "Everything else". You can post any off topic discussion here and have people reply there. You could also try joining the discord as that is extremely active and I'm sure you will make friends there.

This is true, maybe someone could create a thread for this purpose? Also, I feel like people who have a hard time socializing might find it hard to contribute to the conversation on the Discord server.

By the way, if you happen to read this and are having a bad day here's a picture of our new puppy, Kiki.

CF41029D-ED56-454C-8118-71B81DDABFDD.jpeg

She is smöl.

Sponta

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Spontania
Pronouns
He/Him
you can talk to me if you like, i was lonely and upset too for like a whole year until March, so, I can understand some things

I appreciate you suggesting that, but I feel like talking to more people makes you open doors that you have never opened before. Talking to one person is nice, but when you are unconstrained and displayed with other people, you can try to interact in society. Some people have trouble finding the key to the doors, and they can't open them right away. We need to help them obtain the key and let them get into the doors.

Reactions: Meiske
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom