Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Hello everyone!
I wanted to reintroduce myself since I believe I can write more things about me with more experience!
Shall we begin? :)

I am 17 years old (Birthday: 1 March 2004)
I was born and raised in Turkey Antarctica
I don't have any pets except for my older brother
I go to ACI (American College Institution) high school. It is a school dedicated for people like me who want to live abroad in the future!
I aim to be a lawyer! Might consider culinary arts as a secondary thing, I find it quite intriguing to make your own food! I especially like making desserts :D
My favorite food is this thing:
1616601884995.png
I enjoy playing games like Town of Salem, Legends of Runeterra, TFT
I love making foods! I am quite the chef 😉
I enjoy short walks around our site. I find it quite peaceful! :)
Favorite music right now is probably the Bilgewater board theme music. No lyrics, but it still really impresses me!
I love Netflix! Currently watching Modern House!
Surprisingly, I like books as well. I'm reading game of thrones and it's quite intriguing!
I started playing Minecraft around 6 years ago
I started playing Cube over 3 years ago
My favorite game on Cube is Among Slimes, runner-ups are minerware, quakecraft and parkour
600+ among slimes wins are my only remarkable achievement, not a leaderboard/stats player xD
Joined the translation team on 17 April 2020
Became an events coordinator on 13 August 2020. Those were the golden days ✨
Became the events manager + translator staff on 10 October 2020, one of my happiest moments!
@AnolTongi
You've been an amazing companion ever since I joined the translation team. I am so glad to have spent these tough quarantine times with you and I couldn't be happier to be friends with you. Keep being so supportive and amazing! ♥️

@Lozora
Man, you're honestly something else. We've both been through terrible times, and it's amazing that we've got each other to hold onto. You're the exact kind of friend I wish I had in real life. I still remember how happy I was when you joined the heads team, you have a heart of gold!

@Technosword Love ya Tech! You always helped me with the choices I had, you are an astounding friend, and I'm so proud of the moments we've shared so far :D

@FocusTurtle noob

@Keanu HAPPY BIRTHDAY IM SO PROUD OF YOU IM SO GLAD THAT WE CAN SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES WITH EACH OTHER AND I WISH YOU THE BEST OF YEARS IN THE FUTURE!!! 🎉 🎉 🎉

@xHappyMood hey porky! Thank you for being so supportive, I love how we got a really similar sense of humor, you always make me laugh! I also love your suggestions, keep em' coming eh? :D

@IWontHurtYou MY MASTER AND MY MENTOR, YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME ON MY HAPPIEST AND SADDEST DAYS, I got the best mentor when I joined TT!!
:peeposus:

But my biggest thanks to the heads team for being my second family during quarantine! I never felt alone when they've been by my side, they are a true blessing! ♥️

And that's about it! Thank you for taking the time to read my reintroduction, hope I've been able to keep your attention!

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
You're an incredibly strong person Ge1, I have never seen someone being so incredibly kind while going through a lot of stress. Just keep your head up, times will get better I promise!

I already know you for a while but I really enjoyed your reintroduction. Stay yourself ge1 whatever happens and if you need someone to talk with because smth is bothering you or if you just want to have a chat you know where to find me :)

• Love
Reactions: Ge1ster

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
You're an incredibly strong person Ge1, I have never seen someone being so incredibly kind while going through a lot of stress. Just keep your head up, times will get better I promise!

I already know you for a while but I really enjoyed your reintroduction. Stay yourself ge1 whatever happens and if you need someone to talk with because smth is bothering you or if you just want to have a chat you know where to find me :)
All with your company man. We're in this together, keep being so strong. Really admire you ♥️

You are an amazing student, amazing penguin, amazing head, amazing events organizer, amazing actor, amazing person, amazing friend, amazing minecraft tryhard, ily so much <3
Thank you great mentor, your kind words mean a lot 🙏

Welcome Mr Emergency Food
:despair:

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.