Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Hello everyone!
It was about time I made an introduction I guess :P

IGN: Ge1ster (Currently Spook1ster... halloween mood has taken me it's victim too)
Birthday: 1st of March, 2004
Jobs: Student :despair:
Hobbies: Cubecraft, Baking and Cooking deserts like cookies and pies and cakes, Netflix, Praying to Fesa to save my maths grades

Over 3 years ago, I had first arrived at Cubecraft. It was requested by my cousin, and I decided to give it a chance. And I really liked the games. I was spending quite a while on Cubecraft, until my exams came and I had to leave the game. This March, I decided to come back into the game, and saw it completely changed. The lobby, some changed games, and everything. I was playing them in my free time until the one day where my journey began.

14th of April:

I have been playing the game as usual that day, but then the chat message about volunteering for the translation team showd up. It had been showing up for a while, and I decided to finally give it a go, considering my level of English and how the job suited me. I was really excited when my application for the role was accepted.

And there I was. Just a small trainee, in a voluntary team for Translations, not knowing what to expect. It was my personal mentor @IWontHurtYou 👻 who had confronted me first and taught me the guides and rules of being a translator.

At first, it wasn't much. I didn't have a special connection to anyone on the server. Nobody knew me, and I knew nobody. Just as a regular trainee, I tried to be part of the team. When I had entered the team, there were no translations that needed to be done, and I was just trying to stick with my fellow team members. The jokes, the activities, the in-game events, everything! Eventually, I felt like I was bonding more with the team. I was able to at least give the knowledge of my existence to the other people from the team.

And then, the applications for the team closed. I felt extra grateful for getting into the team in a good time, and tried my best on the team. I was spending my days chatting with the other cool people of the team, until, I have been accepted as an Events Coordinator for the team. It was everything I could've ever wished for in the team. I had so much fun just hosting or helping with the events. I felt really belonged to the Events team. We weren't so many people, but I was more than happy to be able to enjoy a role as suiting as it.

For various reasons, some Events Coordinators were starting to leave the Events team, until we were only a handful of Events Coordinators. The past few days have been the most stressful times of my Events career. What was going to happen to the team? When were we going to recruit more people? Would it affect us badly when the applications for the translation team opened again?

And, yesterday, in an unexpected turn of events, I was lucky enough to become the Events Manager. This has been my dream role ever since I was an Events Coordinator, and I couldn't believe it still. One day, I was just a team member, the next, I was a manager of the team, bound to choose what will happen to the Events Team. I am so thankful for everyone who has been through it with me, not just on the team, but in the game, on the forums and on the discord.

And that's my introduction, my story of how I came to where I am now. For those who will apply for the team when the applications reopen, let me tell you this one thing that I have learned from my experience with the team:

In the Translations Team, you must always be open to new experiences. Working in the team will teach you new things everyday, and it will inevitably change you, leaving something of your old self behind.

Thank you for reading my introduction!
I am really looking forward to see what happens next! :heart:

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hi Ge1ster! Congratulations on your role!
Nice to meet you and know more about yourself. Hope you have a great stay on the Staff team! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Ge1ster

NotAName

Jun 12, 2015
Colombia
Amazing introduction! It is really nice to get to know a little bit more about you, you’re an amazing person :)

I’m really glad you joined us in the Management team, I’m really looking forward to working with you.😄

• Love

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hello everyone!
It was about time I made an introduction I guess :P

IGN: Ge1ster (Currently Spook1ster... halloween mood has taken me it's victim too)
Birthday: 1st of March, 2004
Jobs: Student :despair:
Hobbies: Cubecraft, Baking and Cooking deserts like cookies and pies and cakes, Netflix, Praying to Fesa to save my maths grades

Over 3 years ago, I had first arrived at Cubecraft. It was requested by my cousin, and I decided to give it a chance. And I really liked the games. I was spending quite a while on Cubecraft, until my exams came and I had to leave the game. This March, I decided to come back into the game, and saw it completely changed. The lobby, some changed games, and everything. I was playing them in my free time until the one day where my journey began.

14th of April:

I have been playing the game as usual that day, but then the chat message about volunteering for the translation team showd up. It had been showing up for a while, and I decided to finally give it a go, considering my level of English and how the job suited me. I was really excited when my application for the role was accepted.

And there I was. Just a small trainee, in a voluntary team for Translations, not knowing what to expect. It was my personal mentor @IWontHurtYou 👻 who had confronted me first and taught me the guides and rules of being a translator.

At first, it wasn't much. I didn't have a special connection to anyone on the server. Nobody knew me, and I knew nobody. Just as a regular trainee, I tried to be part of the team. When I had entered the team, there were no translations that needed to be done, and I was just trying to stick with my fellow team members. The jokes, the activities, the in-game events, everything! Eventually, I felt like I was bonding more with the team. I was able to at least give the knowledge of my existence to the other people from the team.

And then, the applications for the team closed. I felt extra grateful for getting into the team in a good time, and tried my best on the team. I was spending my days chatting with the other cool people of the team, until, I have been accepted as an Events Coordinator for the team. It was everything I could've ever wished for in the team. I had so much fun just hosting or helping with the events. I felt really belonged to the Events team. We weren't so many people, but I was more than happy to be able to enjoy a role as suiting as it.

For various reasons, some Events Coordinators were starting to leave the Events team, until we were only a handful of Events Coordinators. The past few days have been the most stressful times of my Events career. What was going to happen to the team? When were we going to recruit more people? Would it affect us badly when the applications for the translation team opened again?

And, yesterday, in an unexpected turn of events, I was lucky enough to become the Events Manager. This has been my dream role ever since I was an Events Coordinator, and I couldn't believe it still. One day, I was just a team member, the next, I was a manager of the team, bound to choose what will happen to the Events Team. I am so thankful for everyone who has been through it with me, not just on the team, but in the game, on the forums and on the discord.

And that's my introduction, my story of how I came to where I am now. For those who will apply for the team when the applications reopen, let me tell you this one thing that I have learned from my experience with the team:

In the Translations Team, you must always be open to new experiences. Working in the team will teach you new things everyday, and it will inevitably change you, leaving something of your old self behind.

Thank you for reading my introduction!
I am really looking forward to see what happens next! :heart:
Welcome to Cubecraft (even though it has been a while since you joined).
Congratulations on becoming an Event Manager!
I hope to become a Helper on day!

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
My first Turkish trainee, can't be so proud of you! I knew that you will make it to this position :pun:

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Great introduction!
Nice to know more about you😄
I wish you the best in the future as Event Manager.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom