Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this voting option be added

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes with some tweaks (comment on what u think those tweaks should be)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hey, could we get a vote option that determines weather or not u can buy gapples? If the vote determines gapples wont be in the game, then u should also not be allowed to take healer kit. I usually find that gapples dont really effect fights that much. They r helpful, but they just make fights take longer. Please add a voting option for this (gold rank required, imo)

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
No. They're too many players that aren't able to play with "only normal food" or haven't just skills to combat.
Vote a half op, take like 70% of players of the game, they will have nearly 0 chance to survive the first 4 minutes of the game.

This method will prefer premium users and not letting newbies to enter the game, frustrating them and just letting them abbadon the server (like the half-health does too).

I'm against.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
No. They're too many players that aren't able to play with "only normal food" or haven't just skills to combat.
Vote a half op, take like 70% of players of the game, they will have nearly 0 chance to survive the first 4 minutes of the game.

This method will prefer premium users and not letting newbies to enter the game, frustrating them and just letting them abbadon the server (like the half-health does too).

I'm against.
Totally understand. I can usually kill players who hav the same gear as me but r using gapples even when only using steak. I do understand that most players cant do this, and how it would make them mad. This is the reaction i was expecting to get tbh, but i thought id make this thread and hope for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom