Do you think that we should do this

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Gkeno

Jul 20, 2019
So theres a thing in bedrock or was called gap hitting and basically it got patched now i get its a bug but a lot of people liked it and thought of it as a meta now i would like to just see it implemented as a mechanic because it ruined a lot of game styles and getting hacked on and doubleteamed will be a lot harder and its not unfair in any way

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
It was never intended, but since there were little to not developers at all avaible to fix the Cubecraft Bedrock bugs, this bug lasted for at least a year (if not even more).

The 1st time I ever joined Cubecraft was March 2019 and I noticed that my gapple got automatically eaten. So Idk if that bug was a thing even before my arrival.

But I liked that mechanic of pvp, it was like the instant golden heads of Hypixel's UHCs. I would love to see an instant-gap feature in future. But since everyone in the staff team principally plays Java, I highly doubt they will understand how it was the feeling to pvp like that.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I’m not sure exactly what “Gap hitting” is, but I’m going to guess that it’s eating a Golden Apple and hitting someone at the same time. I do not think this should be added back on any gamemodes, because it was classified as a bug, which is why it was patched. It is also a disadvantage for players on mobile devices, because I am going to assume that it would not be possible on a mobile device, not too sure about Xbox.
Players would also get the impression that you’re “hacking,” because most players would have never learnt how to do that. I’m sure this bug would have been patched by Minecraft by now, so it would be unnecessary for CubeCraft to bring back a bug that they have already patched that Minecraft doesn’t allow.
Anyways, thanks for your suggestion, but I don’t think this would be logical :).

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
@Tom Dunkins Wrong, that bug was affecting everyone: mobile, console, pc, every device. It was a bug of the server itself. Even mobile players could hit with a golden apple and in fact, getting it eaten automatically. It was the commonest bug on the server, since it could happen even without your will. So it wasn't givining a disadvantage to mobile players, on the contrary: it was literally helping them since they're a lot disadvantaged by theirselves. The reason why Mojang decided to let pocket edition players be able to place blocks in front of them, was exactly because they noticed it was a lot uncomfortable for them to make bridges like java players (and a lot slow). So, gap-hitting was for the majority of the Cubecraft Bedrock players like when you pvp and you quickly throw pots to heal yourself. Something like that, never seen on Minecraft before. But adding a feature like that would basically be like giving everyone NoSlowDown hacks. I agree that being slowed to heal yourself is not that cool, and this is people usually prefer to PvP Duel with pots instead of gapples.

Also, I answer to some of your phrases:
1) Is not something you "learn", it was something you could literally notice by yourself (I did it the 1st time I ever played and I was a total noob so). I'm sure tons of people realized that (expecially mobile players that can't switch the slots in the hotbar as fast as PC ones).
2) Exactly because we reached a point where neither the admins knew exactly how the bug occurred and started falsely banning players for "hacks", I tried to explain them about this bug.
3) Is not a Minecraft bug, it was something that only Cubecraft had and no other servers on Bedrock. This is why so many people got mad that they fixed it, because there was no other server with something like that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
<33
"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom