Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

phenixmc2689

Novice Member
May 28, 2023
Paris, France
Hello guys , hope you doing well i got one question for everyone.

What games did you play before playing minecraft?

Take care of you and have a nice day

Reactions: Hoshi

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Helloo! Before Minecraft, I used to play Roblox quite a lot, mainly phantom forces. I also played a bit of War Thunder which was pretty fun! Planning to get back into it soon. :D

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Minecraft was actually one of the very first videogames I ever played. Before it, the only game I distinctly remember playing was Splatoon, although I probably played many other Wii U games. Good memories

Reactions: phenixmc2689

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Before I started playing Minecraft, I used to play GTA, Call of Duty, and other casual games. I still play those games today alongside Minecraft. Speaking of GTA, I'm excited for GTA 6 to finally be revealed this December!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
- Moved to The Lobby. :)

I actually started out with playing Freddi Fish as a kid. As I grew older I started watching Minecraft YouTubers and eventually started playing it myself on mobile.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
There were a lot of games I used to play before I started playing Minecraft. But maybe the most memorable game I used to play was Sonic the Hedgehog 1.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
Top Bottom