Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fuzzybear

Jun 23, 2014
Ok so on Skywars The last spot for a map is for a donor usally.

Maybe take it out Because some stones may want to join that game. I know the Whole EULA changes
have affected the Donor perks for Cubecraft But still I say take out the Last spot for Donors.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Ok so on Skywars The last spot for a map is for a donor usally.

Maybe take it out Because some stones may want to join that game. I know the Whole EULA changes
have affected the Donor perks for Cubecraft But still I say take out the Last spot for Donors.
It's a very nice perk, it would make people want to donate more, I don't see why this should be removed :\

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Well its a perk :\ with ur logic, color chat should be removed, stained glasses should be removed too :\

Exciting_pancake

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2014
The UK
Of course donors are going to disagree with this and I'm with them, I don't see how it is effecting stones that much, there is 23 other sw games in that lobby you can join :P Its a good perk for the donors.

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
This is one of the few donor perks left. If you want the server to die, then remove this perk. Less people donating = less money for server = server can't stay up = end of CCG.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
There is no way that this should be removed. Theyre are plenty of servers in SW. Reserving 1 spot for a donor? There is no reason for this to be removed. The map that stone ranks would have wanted to join will come up again eventually. XD #Patience. I think this thread is pointless..... @threadlock :P

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Yeah this is one of the last perks left. It doesn't really conflict with the EULA... I really hope this stays.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Top Bottom