Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
As much as I like to agree with suggestions. This one just doesn't work for me.

1. No context on how the game would work

2. Would get boring very quickly after realizing you are just playing a clicking simulator

3. Cubecraft doesn't need useless game modes like that. What cubecraft needs is more removed Java modes transported to bedrock.

If you want to play zombies.

1. Go to cubecraft skyblock.

2. Get to Island 5.

3. Enchant to port 3 or 4 on your leather armor to make sure you take less damage and sharpness 4 would also be good in making it easier to kill the zombies.

4. If you want to you can even make a zombie farm.

There you go, you are now playing zombies, and make sure to repair your leather armor and sword.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I agree. A PvE minigame like this would be awesome to see in the server. Though it would have been great if edit the post to explain what is the game to people seeing this post
We don't need a PVE game right now because skyblock is already a PVE game and players should focus on pushing CC to update skyblock.

Reactions: geardragon
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom