Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Bagel Maker
Jan 30, 2014
4,571
18,912
679
25
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
It will still be useful for anything really, everyone will be using your maps in survival it is pretty crucial to be in survival even if it is easy to just not hit space twice, I always go in survival on the parkour when I make a map because I want to know how hard it would be I just do it in survival then if i fall i know that someone will fall there too and they will have to do it again.
being on creative you will have the temptation to fly. Doesnt feel the same either.

the thing about it being a creative server not a survival server is a completely bad point to make, everyone will play your map in survival so.
Your simply testing it, nothing turns out well unless tested for, imagine if you made a game and once the coding was complete you just left it to be played without Beta Testing and Alpha Testing.
 

Raeblue

Well-Known Member
Mar 14, 2014
1,612
134
138
Physchotic Land
I see where your comin from but there right just don't fly it's creative so three really no point in adding this sorry I see where you coming from but really no need.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom