Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
KingdomWars - Have to grab resources for 10min in a medium sandbox with 4/10/20 teammates and basically defend there territory to win before anyone liberates it.

Jerio is HERE! - You have to hide from jerio with other players and try to escape from a Spaceship/Planet/RocketShip.

HighWars! - You start with no clan and in the lobby You have to kill Ornegia to Win! There are 50 floors (100lvls) in total with different Themes and you can also make your clan or someone invites you like your friend or a stranger... The higher the better. You have to kill creatures to gain exp.

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
KingdomWars - Have to grab resources for 10min in a medium sandbox with 4/10/20 teammates and basically defend there territory to win before anyone liberates it.
Seems like a combination of Moneywalls and Control Point. We all know how they ended up.

Jerio is HERE! - You have to hide from jerio with other players and try to escape from a Spaceship/Planet/RocketShip.
Interesting idea, but what is “jerio”?

HighWars! - You start with no clan and in the lobby You have to kill Ornegia to Win! There are 50 floors (100lvls) in total with different Themes and you can also make your clan or someone invites you like your friend or a stranger... The higher the better. You have to kill creatures to gain exp.
I don’t like the clan part, but the general concept seems decent. Although I’m not really seeing the big picture. Could you give a better description?

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
That's kind of Eggwars, not really original. Also it's stolen from a game on Hypixel, I believe,

Not really game worthy in my opinion. Maybe as an Arcade game, but I don't really see how that can be fun after hundreds of games..

I don't get it

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
Seems like a combination of Moneywalls and Control Point. We all know how they ended up.

I don’t like the clan part, but the general concept seems decent. Although I’m not really seeing the big picture. Could you give a better description?
jerio is like a person that will try to kill you

Mirriya

May 1, 2020

They will be in like a sandbox and try to kill alot of enemies to get higher like floor 1 to floor 2

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
The games you've presented here is lacking a lot of potential information. We get the general idea of how the games is played but i feel like i'm reading the cover of a book here. Elaborate on each game one by one. This means provide Rules, Details, and Game Mechanics as to how the game works. The more information you provide the better. I suggest doing some serious editing to this thread and providing us with just a little more detail and a "secret ingredient" on how to make these games entertaining and unique. Great ideas, but not enough information for me to say yes too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom