Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
I don't see anything besides a blue text. Am I dead?
Like @Jeff_Bllkth said, there is no really questions to be asked, teaming is not allowed in any way, shape or form.

*edit*: Now I see what you're trying to do, but still, teaming is not allowed ^^
It is..... NOT TEAMING
What do I win?

Neptuune

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2015
No it wouldn't be teaming, also I wouldn't recommend tagging people that you're using as examples, could get annoying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
1st Scenario!!!

@Nikoshka and @FadedRoses are bases close to each other. Some one invades with full iron gear and completely stacked with items.

@Nikoshka starts attacking the full iron man, and @FadedRoses joins, after killing him, they kill each other.

Is this........TEAMING OR NOT???
I think it's not teaming, because they killed them each other.
I did "that" many times with people who I didn't know.
Why? Because the other player had better armor than us (The player who I killed him with didn't know me and we didn't even talk about killing the other player, it was spontaneous).

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
1st Scenario!!!

@Nikoshka and @FadedRoses are bases close to each other. Some one invades with full iron gear and completely stacked with items.

@Nikoshka starts attacking the full iron man, and @FadedRoses joins, after killing him, they kill each other.

Is this........TEAMING OR NOT???
I doubt the iron guy would be able to get a warning off before they killed him anyway :P It wouldn't be teaming as they kill each other immediately after. So even if they were warned they would have complied with the warning

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
CORRECT ANSWER: (My opinion) NOT TEAMING.

Scenario Two!

TriangleAttack flashes his sword and shifts to Shyrazu, afterwards Shyrazu comes to TriangleAttack's base and they shop and collect resources together.

TEAMING OR NOT

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
CORRECT ANSWER: (My opinion) NOT TEAMING.

Scenario Two!

TriangleAttack flashes his sword and shifts to Shyrazu, afterwards Shyrazu comes to TriangleAttack's base and they shop and collect resources together.

TEAMING OR NOT
Since they are within fighting distance and refusing to fight they are teaming. It could possibly be not teaming if they were just using the same shop as they could be buying items to kill each other with :P but since they are also actively getting resources without fighting each other they are teaming

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Uhmm .. It is not allowed to teaming on solo game modes!
This is just a game with scenarios about teaming. Thanks for the concern though.

Scenario 3!!!

<3<3<3<3 Has to leave the game, he puts down a chest at mid and fills it with his stuff. Meanwhile, ItzTwany waits for him to put his stuff in the chest before taking.

TEAMING OR NOT!

Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
This is just a game with scenarios about teaming. Thanks for the concern though.

Scenario 3!!!

<3<3<3<3 Has to leave the game, he puts down a chest at mid and fills it with his stuff. Meanwhile, ItzTwany waits for him to put his stuff in the chest before taking.

TEAMING OR NOT!
I get it!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net

Scenario 3!!!

TEAMING OR NOT!
This isn't teaming as the person never actively helped another player in the game. Anyone could grab that chest :P ♡

U

Unipotato

This is kinda cool Triangle! You should try to make some really controversial ones, they might be more interesting to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom