Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_PC_Load_Letter_

Jul 16, 2016
I absolutely love TD, and it's basically the reason I keep playing Minecraft.

But one suggestion; when you have new players, they often do not understand how important it is to place the towers correctly so you can "pack" them in. A lot of times you end up with a situation like this, below, where a newer player sticks an archer tower in a space that can hold four 3x3 towers:

upload_2017-3-3_13-18-13.png

This is basically the reason I stopped playing the "Portals" map altogether, I was stuck in game after game where half or more of the platforms were ruined because a newbie stuck an archer or mage right in the center, and wouldn't listen when other players tried to explain correct tower placement (or spoke a different language and couldn't understand).

Two ways I can think to address this, game code to force people to place towers in some aligned fashion, or just add a visual cue to the maps. Just like Demons, where you show different colors in the 3x3 squares to give the players (especially new ones) a strong visual cue as to where towers should be placed.

00Ashy00

Mar 17, 2017
Preston, UK
I think Tower Defence is a fantastic game, and completely agree with the above comments.
This would certainly help new players to understand the game better, and also result in less frustration from those of us who have played for some time.
As an easy starting point, why not have one of the auto messages which appear onscreen saying "Don't forget: spread mages out" or similar :)

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
ummm I think that this could highly back fire, in certain places it might be better to put down a tower like archer where there could also be a necromancer sized tower also if you're ever in a game with people who don't agree with you you will often place archers in certain section that you wanna save for your towers and if you make it so you can only place correctly then space saving can get really exspensive. sorry you don't have my support

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom