• No

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
So something liked ranked Skywars? (So let's assume everytime you win you get +10 points) So for example you have 50 points? When you right click the join sign,you will be matched up with people about your points (eg. 40-60)

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Would be quite cool to have a ranked system for SkyWars, I think the easiest way for this would be to have some sort of elo system. So everytime you win a game you get a higher elo (score) and when you want to join a game it will choose people who are closest to you in elo or something, and if you lose a game you would lose a bit of your elo.

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
Today I was playing Skywars and I'm a noob and I had to play against the real MVP's. So I thought what maybe would help is a ranking like:
why dont you think about how you could kill them instead ;^) jk
This would let bad players get into matches instantly (assuming it works in some terms of elo assigning players to skill groups), wouldnt be possible with the current map selection and would require an entire ranked system, if it was an armour stand even less would use it so it would be a dead queue punishing mvps with even longer queue times so they would just use the system we currently have, it solves nothing, if mvps wanted to wreck they would just go on an alt, and like someone said, some 'noobs' think theyr good and just hackusate anyone better. You would divide the casual and hardcore playerbase into 2 seperate queues too making it into a longer waitingtime for everyone, if people want a more serious version of skywars with ranked they can go to another server with a ranked system and play cubecraft for casual games

Last edited:

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Let me do something about this cause this will get abused
Pros will join noob to get kills....
0-50 wins = noob
51-150 = normal
151+ = mvp
something like that to balance the game

PiuxupaCraftPT

Jun 28, 2016
From my point of view, this new ranking system will ruin SkyWars. But good luck with your idea anyway.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
so when someones played enough they have to play vs the strongest, then also when they systems been in long enough everyone will be in mvp and the system was pointless
No because it isn't on plays it is on wins and yeah at the end everyone ends on MVP but they are than all good in PvP so it worked I think

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
No because it isn't on plays it is on wins and yeah at the end everyone ends on MVP but they are than all good in PvP so it worked I think
If it is say; 150 wins to get into the mvp group, and someone who has the skill of someone in the noob group has 5,000 games played, they could easily have had 150 wins and be having to be playing vs the highest skilled players, all this does is group players by how many games theyve played not by their skill.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom