Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
the new island games being in beta yet everyone can play lifts my spirits on an old idea and im ready to present it, this also helps us follow along on a general idea of when something will arrive long before release

Game stages!

Pre-Alpha: - a game is in the works whether its new, a returning game, or an update is unknown to the community but what we do know is something is happening

Alpha: this is the "staff stage" Alpha is when the game has progressed enough that staff can play on it for testing, alpha stage is the staff testing server

Private Beta: - private beta is when the game is announced however only ranked players can access it as like a premium access (applies to game overhauls, major updates and new games) this stage lasts for only a week or less

Public Beta: - the game is available to everyone, both public and private beta allow players to find bugs, flaws, and exploits they also are to help fix those issues as well as add potentially missing things

Release: - thanks to feedback during beta, the game has had major improvements , problems have been fixed, and the "economy" of the game stabilized, the game can now be fully released fully functional and with way less errors and issues resulting in the need for a huge hotfix, better performance at release presents a good image to new players as well that visit the server as a result of hearing about the updates

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Private Beta: - private beta is when the game is announced however only ranked players can access it as like a premium access (applies to game overhauls, major updates and new games) this stage lasts for only a week or less
I like ever stage but i only dislike this stage because it gives only ranked players acces to this server/game to test it out but I think that this would be unfair against our normal players who didn't bought a rank. If you are releasing a game in Beta it should be open for everyone and not just the people who purchased stuff from the store.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I like ever stage but i only dislike this stage because it gives only ranked players acces to this server/game to test it out but I think that this would be unfair against our normal players who didn't bought a rank. If you are releasing a game in Beta it should be open for everyone and not just the people who purchased stuff from the store.
premium access is a perk for ranked players as i said it lasts anywhere from 2 days to a week meaning it dosent stay there very long at all it also allows players to test it pretty much lag free without collsal amounts of players trying to get in at one time, (the Archon does this to, whenever a new server is opened there they have 3 day donator only and then it releases to everyone) it also allows the server to adjust itself, time has shown that gianomous amounts of players clamouring into a new server all at once often breaks it

But premium access in private beta gives ranks another benefit

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
premium access is a perk for ranked players as i said it lasts anywhere from 2 days to a week meaning it dosent stay there very long at all it also allows players to test it pretty much lag free without collsal amounts of players trying to get in at one time, (the Archon does this to, whenever a new server is opened there they have 3 day donator only and then it releases to everyone) it also allows the server to adjust itself, time has shown that gianomous amounts of players clamouring into a new server all at once often breaks it

I can understand your opinion but I just think that this would be very unfair aginst normal players who can't purchase a rank. I can also see that you can give the normal players a lag/bug free gamemode after the private beta. But I just think that we also need to let the normal players test the server with the ranked players.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

i Agree with @Zombiepower i dont like BIG differents (like private servers etc) between rankers ;-;

Reactions: Zombiepower
F

Facelurite

No , why even have this unnecessary format for a server game?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
i Agree with @Zombiepower i dont like BIG differents (like private servers etc) between rankers ;-;
Every rank would have this ability
I can understand your opinion but I just think that this would be very unfair aginst normal players who can't purchase a rank. I can also see that you can give the normal players a lag/bug free gamemode after the private beta. But I just think that we also need to let the normal players test the server with the ranked players.
i guess you have a point
No , why even have this unnecessary format for a server game?
true, it isnt entirely neccessay but at the same time, why not?
10/10 i like this idea :D
10/10 IGN comment

Reactions: Zombiepower
F

Facelurite

Fine , I do not see this helping but whatever floats your boat. +1. Cant be negative in any way , i guess it'd be cool in a sort if way

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Fine , I do not see this helping but whatever floats your boat. +1. Cant be negative in any way , i guess it'd be cool in a sort if way
Im not saying you cant be negative, if you dont agree thats fine its just we like constructive answers to show our points of view

F

Facelurite

Im not saying you cant be negative, if you dont agree thats fine its just we like constructive answers to show our points of view
You misunderstood. I meant that your suggestion wont have any negative impacts. Lel i should've specified.

Sorry if i sounded like zShauna back there

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom