• Yeah definitely!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No (please explain why).

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
It's that time of month/week where I post a suggestions thread, so here is what I have to offer:

Story:-

So here's the story, I was playing on a 1.11.2 map on PvP where there was a huge lake in the middle and this annoying guy. He kept on running around in full circles (around the lake) and whenever I got close to him he would jump into the water and avoid me. Eventually the time ran out and I got super annoyed and I hope that never happens to one of you guys, so here I am making this suggestion.

What my suggestion is:-

It's basically a map kind of thing, where you right click on of the mannequins, select what you want to play and then right after you choose what kit you want to play in, the name of the maps pop up. I guess like the mannequins in Skywars and in Eggwars. I think this would reduce the rate of those kind of annoying people (I hate that guy so much because at the start he was really nice).

Ranks:-

So I think since you have to choose the kit before you can choose the map this feature should be for ranked people only so like Iron+.

And there is my suggestion, please leave your experiences with these type of people down below, and of course your thoughts on this. Don't forget to vote in the poll! Thanks for reading ;).

Peace - Kint.

Reactions: Despacito 2

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I definitely think a map selection would be nice, but the way you suggested it, wouldn't it be very hard to find a match for random duels, since someone has to choose the same combination of kit and map?

My idea was a new setting accesible from your hotbar where you can select all your favourite maps. Then when a random duel starts a map is randomly chosen from all the maps the two players selected. That wouldn't really solve your problen though, since players could select all the maps with water if they want to be annoying.

Either way, you should be able to select multiple maps to make it easier to find an opponent.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I definitely think a map selection would be nice, but the way you suggested it, wouldn't it be very hard to find a match for random duels, since someone has to choose the same combination of kit and map?

My idea was a new setting accesible from your hotbar where you can select all your favourite maps. Then when a random duel starts a map is randomly chosen from all the maps the two players selected. That wouldn't really solve your problen though, since players could select all the maps with water if they want to be annoying.

Either way, you should be able to select multiple maps to make it easier to find an opponent.
No, the way I suggested it (in a way) is that you know when you left click? It gives you a random opponent and a random kit. So what I was suggesting that no one needs to actually do the exact same map as you, one random person that randomly clicked gets to verse you. It's basically the same as where you choose a kit and some random person gets matched against you. If you know what I mean.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom