Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpOwOkyOwOky

Mar 22, 2020
United States
Game mode lobbies are a very popular use on minigame type Minecraft Servers. Players can use them to group up with others before going into matches, see player leaderboards along with self statistics. Sometimes players can do a small parkour while they wait for their match to start. Lobbies can also show the current maps of that game and the number of players waiting to join before the match starts and then display when the match is starting/go away once it does and comes up with a new map. That way, players can see what maps are available to choose one they like, know the amount of players left before it is too late to join, if there is enough space for every member of a party to fit in the game, and how many people are on each team.
Lobbies can also hold the interactive shops of game modes, giving a more physical feeling when purchasing perks, items, kits, etc. The lobbies can have little models/structures displaying how to do something in that game mode. Ex: How to make a cobblestone generator in sky block, or what materials are good for protecting your egg in egg wars, or insights on the towers in Tower Defense. Another physical feature to lobbies is the ability for players to view achievements/challenges that a play could attempt to get while they are playing, possibly motivating them to change their play style.

Adding a visible leader board to game lobbies makes it easier to find and locate the top players and where the player stands. Leaderboards can also get a player's name out there who may not be to widely known across the network but is really good at a specific game. The lobby could hold leaderboards to show statistics for a wide variety of player statistics and possible overall network statistics. When servers include these leaderboards in lobbies, they usually have different time frames for each statistic as well where the leader board might include and reset daily, weekly, monthly, etc. not wiping player stats.

The use of game lobbies can have a big impact on how players can interact with each other and the server. They can also have different things. The possibilities are endless.

Reactions: ThaDoggo

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
We had this not too long ago i believe. They were removed because of the player base being to small. But with the recent growth i think that it would be a good idea to bring ‘em back.

Reactions: SpOwOkyOwOky

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
We had this not too long ago i believe. They were removed because of the player base being to small. But with the recent growth i think that it would be a good idea to bring ‘em back.

That will be lots of work and even with 7000+ players it's not worth it because in a matter of time they have to remove them again because lots of players aren't joining ccg anymore. Soon it will be 4000 players again.

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
That will be lots of work and even with 7000+ players it's not worth it because in a matter of time they have to remove them again because lots of players aren't joining ccg anymore. Soon it will be 4000 players again.
I dont think so honestly. I think that if cube keeps doing nice map/gamemode updates the playerbase could keep this high.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I dont think so honestly. I think that if cube keeps doing nice map/gamemode updates the playerbase could keep this high.

Its not about the updates.. its about the time.. no school/ home school gives lots of children te oppertunity to play minecraft and other games because they've got nothing to do.. i think when this is over less players will play on cubecraft.

You never know but you can better be sure before putting lots of work in making new lobbies for different modes.

Reactions: ThaDoggo
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on SAASD's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Robbedz's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday Alex! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Robbedz's profile.
hapi birday :3
endertom100 wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
hellooo i just noticed you on the forums and i didn’t notice that i forgot to greet you! you seem like a really cool forums member and i look forward to seeing you more often on the platform!!! :D
Top Bottom