Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I feel like there wouldn’t be a ton of players in that game mode, especially considering skyblock is coming soon to bedrock.

it’s a fun mode but I don’t think it would attract enough attention to make it a separate mode.

Reactions: ColorfulLion23

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
There is layerspleef as featured game, which has een option for only tnt run. But that game is much voted, so you won't be able to play it much.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
There is layerspleef as featured game, which has een option for only tnt run. But that game is much voted, so you won't be able to play it much.
Not in Bedrock :/

About the suggestion, no. I don’t think it will have enough players to be worth it. It is really fun, but to stand up against Eggwars, Skywars , ... I don’t think it can do that

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
It would be nice for bedrock if they added featured games so they can add small games like this from time to time. I don't think it should be a permanent game there is not a lot of people who would play this regularly.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Cubecraft deleted it for a reason: to less players. That's also why it won't get its return for now

Boppled

Feb 26, 2020
These minigames once existed. Then they decided to remove all map chosing and now it's gone. They had a complete seperated lobby for each minigame in the gloryyears

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
What if there was a tnt run. I mostly play bedrock and I know that is a boss game for mine ware. Why not just make it a normal game?
Some time ago (about 3 yrs) it was a permanent game on the Java server, but it never filled. I think that's why they made it a featured game, and not a full time game. If you like it tho, there are a lot of other servers which support it full time.

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
It would be really fun to have this. But there probably won't be that many people playing it after a few weeks. I would definitely go for top 5 in the lb if it was added though.
Btw, people are saying it is already in the game (which is true!), but it doesn't get picked very often. So making it a separate gamemode would be nice.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom