Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this as a game

• No, explain why

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If something I want gets added or removed, yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
New Game Idea: War Smuggler
Hello kids, my name is... I never got called by name in the time of the war. They knew me as Cube Veteran 3. I was a German soldier and had to make sure no one surpasses the border from the Netherlands to Germany. When our leader Mr.Leader the 2nd said we had to secure the border. No-one passes to the Netherlands, no-one surpasses to Germany. They knew our patrol as the von Cubelers 18th army

Fact! The Netherlands actually got invaded by Von Küchlers 18th army.

These weird Dutch people knew how to smuggle things to the other side. They buried holes, they use air ballons when there was mist, or they just shot 1 tower down and ran straight through, to smuggle food out or smuggle food in, to save their family, start a new life or just to get some of our good beer.

Fact! Everything is actually true, except the beer part. :(

It weren't only the Dutch who smuggled . The other army leaders said in our Cubecraft Meeting that in other maps such as Belgium, France, Russia, Austria and Switzerland the people found their own special way to come across the giant border to smuggle the goodies from 1 side to the other!

Why is the font changing!?

I used you to state some real history facts so people actually learn something from gaming.

But...

The Game: You have 2 teams, the Army and Smugglers. (I considered the Germans and Country of origin based on the map. But it was a damn hard time and there could be discussions that get out of control if the 2 teams don't agree on something that contains insults about religion or country.)

The Maps: This game has 6 maps, every country that bordered Germany back then. This could be increased by adding another country with the same concept, but different borders.

The Goal: Variating on how many players there are, 1/3 are the Army 1/3 is on the German Border side co-operating with the other country people, 1/3

The other country (i will state it as Outsiders now) will try to get items in the German Border (called Insiders).
Outsiders and Insiders have items in their village, such as invisibility potions, ladders to climb the wall, low durability bows and pickaxes these are their Tools to use. They also have items to smuggle, such as radios and phones. Every Smuggle Item is worth 5 CCG points and 1 in-game point.

The army has a 3x3 straight alligned cave underneath their guarding wall. If an Outsider wants to pass, he or she needs just to make a 3 block run and mine 2 blocks, once an Outsider reads the Insiders, they can deliver their stuff at the position needed, weapons go to their blacksmith and radios and phones go to the electronic store.

Special Crates are implemented, these contain a lot of helpful goodies, but only are helpful for the oppositing team. And you need a key (there is 1 on each side and 3 available as a kit)

The Insiders are the only people able to kill the Army. That is why the weapons are needed. Food is only available at the Insiders, the Outsiders need that because there isn't much food. Outsiders have a hunger 1 effect and a speed 1 effect. Insiders have a slowness 1 effect, resistance 1 effect and a saturation 1 effect.

The Army has full leather colored gear (can be customized in the lobby with CCG points). And a choice between:

Free Stone Sword
Free Bow with 16 arrows

1000 Sharpness 1 Stone Sword
1000 Power 1 Bow with 32 arrows
750 Bow and wooden sword with 4 arrows.

Outsiders and Insiders are able to buy a debuff and buff improvent.

1000 Points: No effects at all
1000 Points: Both or all the three effects go +1

They can also buy kits:
750 invis pots 00:10 (both)
500 5 bread (outsiders)
1000 stone pickaxe (both)
1000 3 Special Keys

That was it for now, additions will be appreciated in the comments.

Kid you forgot to tell that 1 zombie spawns every 5 seconds on the Armys wall...

O sure.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What a name
Yeah may want to reconsider that one
Maybe just call it something like defences
Also all the PvP details and game mechanics I would like
But avoid all the references to war
I'd say yes if that was the case

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
This game sounds really cool and original! I like the idea of having a cool resource pack added to go with this game. Great idea :)

Reactions: Laskyy

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
This sounds like a cool and original game!
I would recommend just using made up countries as, um, well, some people from Germany might not be happy (as well as other people)
But other than that, I really like this game!

D

Deleted member 204478

This sounds amazing!
This is a really cool and original idea there Haiderr, I would love to play this when it first comes out!
+1

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Great suggestion. I couldn't understand most of the rules but it sounds fun. Lots of Originality.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
Top Bottom