Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hex4Nova

Aug 31, 2015
www.hex4nova.cf
BUMP: Last class list update today, only doing bumps every once in a while from now on, and maybe do something else other than adding classes. I think I've got enough classes, maybe even too many classes. Either way, I'm gonna stop now.

Last edited:

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
I think this would be a fun game but a little more information might need to be provided. Also, I think that if this game was put into play(literally), it might take a bit for the staff to build and code it so even if this was accepted it would be a while before we would see it.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That's the point of the game though -- you have only yourself to blame if you kill everyone in sight,
I didn't say the point wasn't that I said
that this game would make SO MANY people Way to salty

Imagine Having Full Diamond Enchanted In Normal Mode SG Now Imagine that player dies to the world boarder because they had to go get their charging cable

Players Would Probably Be Even Saltier than that

Hex4Nova

Aug 31, 2015
www.hex4nova.cf
I didn't say the point wasn't that I said
that this game would make SO MANY people Way to salty

Imagine Having Full Diamond Enchanted In Normal Mode SG Now Imagine that player dies to the world boarder because they had to go get their charging cable

Players Would Probably Be Even Saltier than that
Like I said, you have only yourself to blame if you are going to be stupid and go AFK in the middle of a game. Note that you shouldn't be able to die of natural causes unless you purposely commit suicide in any map, you can only die by other players, which means that if you absolutely have to go AFK, hide in a corner and you should be safe for a while.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

TheExpertGriefer

Oct 15, 2016
This is heavily similar to a famous game called "Trouble in Mineville."It has the same exact concept, goal, and classes except there are detectives, bystanders and traitors (which you must find and eliminate)Search it up and let me know what you find and the changes you will probably make.

Hex4Nova

Aug 31, 2015
www.hex4nova.cf
This is heavily similar to a famous game called "Trouble in Mineville."It has the same exact concept, goal, and classes except there are detectives, bystanders and traitors (which you must find and eliminate)Search it up and let me know what you find and the changes you will probably make.
I have 450 points on that game. I know how it works. You could say that this "Deception" game is based on the same concept, but I want you to know that in Deception, there is no "minority" -- everyone is divided in two equally sized teams, and there are many classes that you actually get to choose for yourself, but no class knows for sure who their teammates are. In TIMV, the traitors know who the other traitors are, and they are able to easily coordinate attacks. But in Deception, regardless of what class you're using and team you're on, you can't guarantee that you know who all your teammates are. Even with the cryptic information you have, it might have been altered by someone with a deceptive class, so you are forced to take risks.
Another thing that makes Deception different from TIM is what happens when someone dies. In TIMV, when someone dies, anyone can right click the corpse to publicly announce their name and role, and from there, the witnesses can immediately draw connections to the killer. "He killed a bystander, so he must be a traitor!" or "He killed a traitor, so he must be a civilian!" That's not how it works in Deception. In Deception, you must have a specific role to gather information about a deceased player, then it's up to you to make sure people believe in your investigation results, or keep it for yourself. Saying your results out loud could result in the killer coming for you next, which once again comes down to if you are willing to take the risk or not. Of course, this is just one example of many possible scenarios, and that's what makes the game so interesting -- you don't know anything about anyone. No one can be trusted, since anyone can be manipulated and changed. In TIMV, you don't get classes like the executioner, who can remotely kill targets, or the scientist, who can teleport to custom set locations. Variations and mystery are the keys for Deception to become a successful game, you can create seemingly infinite amount of combination because there are many classes that you need to be careful of. No class is more overpowered than the others, some classes are very efficient at countering a certain class (Mentor counters Chairman), but the same class can be ineffective against another class (Mentor is ineffective against Partner).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom