Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Nice idea but there should be some unique twists. Are there any to set it apart from the Shotbow version (and no I'm not taking 1.9 combat as an answer bc that's a Minecraft feature not an annihilation feature)

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
We have yet to see a staff reply, looks like they aren't going to add this game mode, sad.

Yeah sadly. I guess there's still a slim chance after the suppost this has gotten so far.
Still, what do we do after the two weeks? Accept the silent treatment and move on or..

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I've never played annihilation,but from the way you describe it, it sounds like a very complex version of Blockwars Core mode (instead you can upgrade your gear by mining and gathering resources; there are more than two teams making the games a lot less repetitive). It looks neat, but I don't have any real opinion on it other than the fact that I think it looks neat.

I did not say it's necroposting, I said that if he could lock it because there is not more to talk about this because they are not going to add this gamemode.
According to who, exactly? No responses from staff on a thread doesn't mean anything. Maybe they read over it and have nothing to say, maybe they didn't even see the thread in the first place.

Reactions: Earth

Osqueitor

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2017
According to who, exactly? No responses from staff on a thread doesn't mean anything. Maybe they read over it and have nothing to say, maybe they didn't even see the thread in the first place.
but this theard was created 1 month ago, I think that it should be locked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fliqa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom