Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Dear Cubecraft staff and players,

For the upcoming game mode game duels (You can read about it here), there should be a 2 v 2 mode. I don’t know if this is planned already, but I think it would be nice to a have. Normal duels already has this, so I don’t know why game duels should be left in the dust.

I think it should use the same maps as 1 v 1 mode

I hope you agree with this suggestion and if you don’t that’s completely fine, but then please explain why in reply section.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I personally feel trying out 1v1 first would be the better play for us to assess how popular the modes will be. If we see sufficient demand, then maybe, but we need to consider queue time splits and whatnot - it'll take players from all of their respective modes, so queue times may become significantly longer.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Dear Cubecraft staff and players,

For the upcoming game mode game duels (You can read about it here), there should be a 2 v 2 mode. I don’t know if this is planned already, but I think it would be nice to a have. Normal duels already has this, so I don’t know why game duels should be left in the dust.

I think it should use the same maps as 1 v 1 mode

I hope you agree with this suggestion and if you don’t that’s completely fine, but then please explain why in reply section.
i think it should stay 1v1 for a while. and maybe later, if the 1v1s work out a 2v2 would be nice. so ill just say unsure for now.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom