Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zerathina

Jun 3, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there, ShadowArcher here to reveal a fun new game never before seen anywhere else. I was thinking that CubeCraft could add a game that is like a long parkour course, but as time goes on, the blocks start turning into Magma Blocks from the new 1.10 update. This can be super fun, entertaining, and well worth it in the end, and this game uses a new 1.10 block. The course can be ranged from short, medium, long, very long, and super long. The short courses can be easy, and as they go up, they get not only longer, but harder. This game can also be played with multiple players, and can be set to the first one to the end wins the game (or round.) I don't expect this game to get accepted right away, or accepted at all, but I did think it would be a ton of fun to play.

D

Deleted member 100818

I know that game from Hypixel am I right? Anyways cubecraft makes there own games and I guess we don't need this. but nice idea though :)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I know that game from Hypixel am I right? Anyways cubecraft makes there own games and I guess we don't need this. but nice idea though :)
Oh yes? Wich one then? I checked and I didn't see it.

Anyways, this could be fun, yes. But every course can be voted for easy/normal/hard. That would make it also fun except it is random. :)

Zerathina

Jun 3, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, I do think this could be fun, but I do agree that this idea was a bit random and unneeded. I just had the idea and threw it out here to see what would happen.

Spaeeeckips

Jun 23, 2016
So pretty much parkour with disappearing blocks as time goes on? More detail maybe into this?

Zerathina

Jun 3, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Not exactly, you got the parkour aspect down, but as time goes on, the floor (blocks you are jumping on) are turning into Magma Blocks, so you don't instantly lose, but you have a chance to catch up as you slowly take damage.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sounds fun... I'm not into Parkour but when the server is back it should be added....
The Devs are now working on Freebuild and after that they probably will work on Survival Games so it could take a while till Parkour is back... Cant wait tho...

Zerathina

Jun 3, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Understandable, working on certain things on a popular server can take time. While certain games are simple, such as SkyWars, other games may take time to work on and update, like Survival Games, EggWars, Tower Deffence, and more.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom