Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
For players to explore the lobby there should be some Easter eggs added and some gifts like small amount of points/xp
CubeCraft adds presents hunt a few times per year, but it would be nice to have some gifts around the lobby that would give a certain amount of xp to the player. Also, there could an achievement on Java that would award the player for finding all the gifts and easter eggs there are around the lobby.

Reactions: LukaG_

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Also, there could an achievement on Java that would award the player for finding all the gifts and easter eggs there are around the lobby.
Achievements currently are game specific, i.e. there's Eggwars achievements, Skywars achievements etc. There's however no Lobby achievements, meaning this would need it's own new category which would be weird for only a single achievement. Potentially if you could think about more achievements which could be added it'd be possible to have a discussion about it, but it'd probably be better to do that in a seperate thread.

• Unsure
Reactions: Amazinq and LukaG_

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
That could be really cool. On the Bedrock server, there are already 2 (not sure if there are more) "gifts" that you can find. The first one is the "[Tower]" prefix and the other one is a win effect. So yea, there already are a few gifts/easter eggs but I would love to see a few more get added. It would get me to explore more of the lobby and generally spend more time there as well.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom